?? 3 Ounces of juice... Approx how many cartons of cigs would you say that is equivalent to?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by orachel, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. orachel

orachel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Question for you all... I'm giving someone an eGo kit and about 3 oz of juice (in a million tiny bottles of sample flavors, so he can try a bunch and see what he likes) for early xmas gift. How may cartons of cigs would you say that is equivalent to? I sat down to try to figure it out, and realized I had utterly no idea. Anyone have a guess?

2. Pamdane

Pamdane Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well, I'd say 10 ml of 15mg satisfied my 3 packs a day need(actually it was more like 5-6 cigars a day once I got off the cigs).
    But every one is different. To me, one ounce is about one carton.

3. Eddie.Willers

Eddie.Willers ECF Wiki SysOp Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    A very difficult question to answer - it's why you always see the caveat YMMV being used so freely.

Look at this way - typically, a 1 PAD Lights smoker would vape around 1.5-2mL of 18mg juice a day. Some vape more, some less.
    Me - a former 1 PAD lights smoker - I vape around 2.5mL of 24mg juice a day. 3 oz of juice would last me around 4-5 weeks, slightly more than 3 cartons of anlogues.

4. orachel

Great answers, thanks guys! Really helpful. I have no idea how many ml I vape a day because I vape a few different flavors. Huh. Maybe I'll hold myself to one flavor for a day or two so i can try to figure it out. But your answers gave me exactly the info I needed. Really appreciate it!

5. wigglr

wigglr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The only way I would compare it is by TIME.

I would say, how many packs or cigarettes did you smoke a day (aka how long did it take you to finish a carton?)

Say it took you one week (7 days). If vaping 20 ml takes you 7 days, I would say 20 ml = 1 carton. But that is for you and everybody is different.

But they are really very different if the end.

6. MaxUT

MaxUT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I used to smoke 20-25 Camel Lights per day, and now I vape 3mL of 24mg liquid per day pretty consistently.

So in my case, 1mL juice = 8 cigarettes, 25mL = 1 carton.

7. orachel

MaxUT, that's pretty much exactly what I used to smoke, and the guy I was trying to figure it out for is the same, pretty much. That's a perfect estimation for me! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.