?? 3 Ounces of juice... Approx how many cartons of cigs would you say that is equivalent to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Question for you all... I'm giving someone an eGo kit and about 3 oz of juice (in a million tiny bottles of sample flavors, so he can try a bunch and see what he likes) for early xmas gift. How may cartons of cigs would you say that is equivalent to? I sat down to try to figure it out, and realized I had utterly no idea. Anyone have a guess?

Eddie.Willers

ECF Wiki SysOp
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Prairie Canada
A very difficult question to answer - it's why you always see the caveat YMMV being used so freely.

Look at this way - typically, a 1 PAD Lights smoker would vape around 1.5-2mL of 18mg juice a day. Some vape more, some less.
Me - a former 1 PAD lights smoker - I vape around 2.5mL of 24mg juice a day. 3 oz of juice would last me around 4-5 weeks, slightly more than 3 cartons of anlogues.

wigglr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Massachusetts
The only way I would compare it is by TIME.

I would say, how many packs or cigarettes did you smoke a day (aka how long did it take you to finish a carton?)

Say it took you one week (7 days). If vaping 20 ml takes you 7 days, I would say 20 ml = 1 carton. But that is for you and everybody is different.

But they are really very different if the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread