Nice new digs 'ya got here folks! :)

This reminded me of Always ...

cutepics470.jpg

You know, when she gets shiney and does the pick-up line stuff! :laugh:

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
for realz tho...i haf no idea what these lil fried corn thingies are....it's whole kernal corn, inside of a tiny pocket of fried batter with some...cream like substance.

it's good...but a mystery!

That is fried corn nuggets. We can deep fry anything in the south including creamed corn. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
i was Amarilla on a bidnes trip last year, had me a LOT of fried butter.

and anytime i go visit my paw in Abilene, we get fried rattlesnake.

and just north of Austin there's a place that wraps bacon with moar bacon, then fries it in bacon grease and bacon batter.

but fryin creamed corn...thats a new one. i thoroughly approve!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
ok, now the old thread is officially at 15k...the real party can get started here.
AngiBe: And whoever lands on post 15,000 gets to rub Wheez's tummy w/mayo. Fine prize indeed

Don't giggle too much, my buddy.

And no, I don't know if she'd know you swapped out the mayo for some genuine Halon Unguentum.

(ointment)

Greetings Everyone! Even though I've already posted a few times, I figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself (and profess my love of bacon, who doesn't?).

I turned 40 this year and had been officially smoking cigarettes for 22 years. For the past 4 or 5 years, my habit had grown to two packs a day. Nearly 6 weeks ago, I bought … the Blu.

Now, it should be noted that I knew it was a horrific device when I bought it. However, the gas stations all sell them and I thought that it would be worth the convenience factor just to give vaping a shot. The first day, even with such a mundane system, I smoked 9 cigarettes without really trying which felt pretty fantastic.

Needing an upgrade, I found Halo and the G6. At this point I still wanted something small and easy to carry around. So I went ahead and put in my order. What a difference! But I digress. After a couple of weeks of hovering around a half pack of smokes per day, I dropped down to just a handful per day. A few more days and I was down to just that single morning cigarette we all loved so much.

My plan was to wake up every morning and vape, and when that didn't cut it, have that morning smoke. I knew that sooner or later vaping WOULD cut it. It finally did; that was four weeks to the day into my journey (not planned, or was it?) and nearly two weeks ago. It probably didn't hurt that a few days prior my Tritons showed up. Shrug.

My G6s are hanging out staying faithfully charged and awaiting my girlfriend's interest. As for me, I run 2 x 400 mAh Tritons when on the go or at work and use a Triton VV at home. As for juices, I'm still exploring, but my ADV is Subzero with Malibu and the Curse finding their way into the rotation every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread