4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
The last mound of snow is gone, time to...

- clean the grill
- Swap off the snow tires
- get checkups for the gang, psyc, wheez, Scape
- try a few of the new flavors from Halo

(amazing, there are a lot of new stuff at Halo. Unfortunately, not a new rep to tell us about it...)

BLTinFLA

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2014
Palm Harbor, FL
The last time I posted was about two years ago just after my grandson Zack passed away at 22 months of age. My daughter went into severe depression and alcohol. Fortunately she is recovering and much happier, even though the scar remains and hurts on his birthday and the day he died.
The good news is that my son and daughter in law now have two sons (Drew and Alex). Alex just celebrated his first birthday.
My question...Where is everybody? There used to be about 5 posts a day. Now there are about 5 a month!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
My question...Where is everybody? There used to be about 5 posts a day. Now there are about 5 a month!
Hi. Yes, I remember. I'm glad your daughter is recovering. I can't imagine what she and the family went through.
And congrats on your 2 grandkids.
And this thread? Well, there is no Halo rep. No contests. No product, juice or sales news.
We also lost a very special friend last June, when Diva passed on to the Lord.
So slowly, the momentum has ebbed.

Good news, several of us are now past FIVE YEARS without a cig! I owe a good pat of my success to Halo and the support of this group.

So, thanks, BLT for the update.

:)

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Hey, guys. Just posting to keep it going.

Cinco de Mayo. Of course I did. Not frozen, with a bit of salt. Traditional Margarita.
And yesterday, how cool to watch a Falcon launch and booster land on May the Fourth?
(And how did I not pick up on the fact that Falcon was named after the Millennium Falcon?)

Vape on, Halons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread