4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
{{{always}}}
We're doin. It's just been real quiet lately. Seems Halo hasn't assigned a rep/moderator for our group. I'm not on fb, but I hear thats where they focus the online presence these days.

Still working this interim job. Ha! 3 years now. I gotta find me something better. (more money, more challenges)

But my pair of 25+ yr Volvos have never run better. :)

So, always, how's life for you? I miss you.

In the process of finding a better job myself. Honestly it isn’t much better but there just isn’t much out there without spending $50k or more to get a degree... the rock and the hard place and all that

Overall we are doing ok. Just trying to keep up with life as usual lol. Kidlets are good, but getting rather bratty as we head into puberty [emoji24] should be an interesting ride lol

Smooches!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Frost on my windshield this morning.

:grr:

Remember when it used to take a while to go thru the day's posts here?

After my granddaughter's Confirmation, we went out to dinner. Yea, at some chain restaurant. :(
These places are packed, for no good reason. Tonight's challenge? The Texas Roadhouse. I honestly didn't know you could get a rib-eye so damn thin. Under a half inch??? It must take under 2 minutes a side. If you don't care too much about a quality meal and good service, you'll like this place. On a positive, the beers are cold and inexpensive for draft Bud or Bud Light. The margaritas looked good, but they try to pile on the bill with Petron. Sorry, but if you aren't drinking it straight up, any fair to good tequila is just fine in a 'Rita. Seriously.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Time to reset the clocks! (yea, and replace the detector's batteries).

I really expect all of you to vote on Tuesday. Seriously. You can't bitc... complain about it unless you vote.

And I found half a bottle of Prime in my old laptop case. MMmmnnn, what a smooth vape.

:)

Reactions: puckhead

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
And so it begins.
The first snow of the season.
Wednesday night, the busiest bar night of the year.
Thursday, of course.
Black Friday.
Cyber Monday.
And on and on...

For youse on the nice list, lemme know how that is.

I just wish Santa would release the naughty list to the public so I can know who will be more fun to be friends with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
All the presents are bought, just have some wrapping to do.
Then the food preparations, something to take to the Eve dinner and then the big Christmas Dinner.

Oh, 1 more thing to buy. The Mrs.Ono discovered a truly delicious and dangerous drink. It should not be allowed within 200' of a school zone. (but then again, I'm not, either...)

A shot of Chambord into a glass of Sprite. mmmmm

chambord-liqueur-royale-de-france-black-raspberry-liqueur-france-10155673.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread