510 thread size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
But where to find them? I don't actually want a tap or die, just any bolt or screw to fit. Went to the local hardware store that has almost everything, and they don't have anything. Went online and checked a dozen or so sites -- bupkis. There's a metric specialty store we use where I work, because all our machinery is metric, and I'm going to try there when I remember to do it.

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
But where to find them? I don't actually want a tap or die, just any bolt or screw to fit. Went to the local hardware store that has almost everything, and they don't have anything. Went online and checked a dozen or so sites -- bupkis. There's a metric specialty store we use where I work, because all our machinery is metric, and I'm going to try there when I remember to do it.

Yeah Ace hardware couldnt even order them. What gives? I checked the local hardware and auto supply places.

Send Help Please

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
I complained to CN. I will post in the E2 thread when I get thier final response but is there a difference in the threads between the 510 SLB, Boge, and joye?? She may respond differently but she is currently these are only made for joye batteries.

I have a bud that owns a kawi store I will check with him thanks again for the tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread