510 thread size

Discussion in 'Atomizer Issues' started by bssage, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bssage

bssage Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2010
    Iowa
    I am using 510 and have a bunch of the e2 carto's that have crappy threads. I am using a Buzz.

Anyway having trouble figuring the thread size and pitch to retap these. Anyone know what size bolt tap or just bolt I can use??

Thanks in advance
    bssage

2. ejoker

ejoker Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2010
    510 Tap & Die 7mm x .5

3. bssage

Apr 23, 2010
    Iowa
  4. Whistle_Pig

Whistle_Pig Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2010
    Littleton, CO, U.S.
    But where to find them? I don't actually want a tap or die, just any bolt or screw to fit. Went to the local hardware store that has almost everything, and they don't have anything. Went online and checked a dozen or so sites -- bupkis. There's a metric specialty store we use where I work, because all our machinery is metric, and I'm going to try there when I remember to do it.

5. bssage

Apr 23, 2010
    Iowa
    Yeah Ace hardware couldnt even order them. What gives? I checked the local hardware and auto supply places.

Send Help Please

6. ejoker

ejoker Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2010
    if you don't want a tap/die set, and can't find the bolt (home depot/lowes?), i'd suggest a metric motorcycle shop, ie yamaha/honda.

7. bssage

Apr 23, 2010
    Iowa
    I complained to CN. I will post in the E2 thread when I get thier final response but is there a difference in the threads between the 510 SLB, Boge, and joye?? She may respond differently but she is currently these are only made for joye batteries.

I have a bud that owns a kawi store I will check with him thanks again for the tip

8. ChuckB

ChuckB Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2010
    Uvalde, Texas
  9. Whistle_Pig

Whistle_Pig Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2010
    Littleton, CO, U.S.
    Okay, that's cool. Not too bad on price either. Then I have to find round stock the correct diameter. That might not be so difficult, and in a pinch I can have a friend turn something down a bit.

10. bssage

Apr 23, 2010
    Iowa
    to much for me I'm not going to sink another 16 bucks into the 25 I have left. I will just hang on to them maybe my next mod will fit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.