9 Days - no response - no record of package at USPS

Discussion in 'JuicyLiquid' started by Wes, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Wes

Wes Full Member

May 24, 2009
    Atlanta, GA USA
    I have also been a customer for years, and I too am in metro Atlanta just miles from their location. I order things via the internet from people in the Atlanta area all the time - priority mail usually gets here the next day (at most 2 days), there is no reason that after 9 days I should not have my order and not have ANY notification as to why it is taking over a week to fill a simple order of eliquid.

Order Number: 3703
    Date Ordered: Monday 17 October, 2011

Placed the order Oct 17 (10 days ago), finally get shipping confirmation 3 days later (3 days to fill a liquid order?) on Oct 20 (7 day ago) - click the link in the tracking site - and there is no information

- enter the tracking number in USPS - no record of the package...

The last time I ordered from them the package took over 10 days to get here and I was going out of town - I had to order from another vendor and have it overnighted to me in Florida because I ran out of liquid. I emailed them and complained about the fulfillment time and got no response.

This time I figured 7 days was more than enough lead time, figured that last order was a mix-up - now its been 9 days and no package, no tracking number, no response to my emails to both email accounts (juicyliquid and gmail addresses)

two strikes and I am down to a few drops of eliquid... I haven't smoked an analog in months and hope to never again, guess I need to find a new source.

If you hope to keep your customers you need to get your business organized. This is the worst service I have ever received from an online vendor, especially one that I have had been ordering from since 2009!!!

You have no way to communicate with you - your fulfillment time is dismal and you shipping notification is useless and basically non-existent.

Is this order ever going to come?

If you are going to do this, do it - get some quality control. This is obviously a reoccurring problem and I am extremely irritated.
  2. Tallgirl1974

Tallgirl1974 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2009
    Loganville, Ga
    I got an email saying there was yet another problem with shipping and they "lost" a lot of packages. I echo everything you said- and I have been with them since 2009 as well. I have now ordered liquid from three new people- and its so interesting, one will arrive tomorrow! (I ordered it yesterday) Imagine that! I hope I can adjust to a new brand. Well, I will have to I guess because I refuse to ever buy from JL again at this point. I am *that ticked off.
    I have not smoked in three years- I had to go buy nic gum because this is day three of being out of liquid.
    I can let you know about any new liquid I find, i am sure i will review them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.