A Challenge, an Offer, and Pay it Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three4Me

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2010
NC
Okay,

The orders for WarriorNSide and Bjoomstra have been placed.

Great!!! Thank you soooo much! :)

Warning....do not try "bacon?" flavoured!!!! Blaaaarrghhhhh. Figured I'd try it for the heck of it and I't pretty much killed my mega atty because I can't totally get the taste out....

That's what I get for being experimental!

I was wondering if anyone had tried bacon. I saw tuna fish and mushroom e-juice too. I don't think I would be brave enough to try any of those.

Once CB has filled his 10, I will take and do TWO under the same terms.

Happy vaping all.

So many generous, caring people here. It's so nice to see that!

CB-in-Tokyo

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
Tokyo
To Everyone,

I keep getting asked what info I need, so here is a list for those who don't (understandably) want to go back through the entire thread.

Full name and address
Phone number
Colour preference (Black, White, Steel and Titanium)
A general guide to potential flavours (i.e. Tobacco, Fruit, Watermelon etc.)
Strength preference (Where I have been ordering from has 11mg, 18mg and 24mg)

Cheers,

CB

Last edited:

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Warning....do not try "bacon?" flavoured!!!! Blaaaarrghhhhh. Figured I'd try it for the heck of it and I't pretty much killed my mega atty because I can't totally get the taste out....

That's what I get for being experimental!

LOL! Bacon, ewww..

Have you tried cleaning the atty with pure grain alcohol or 70% isopropyl alcohol? I had an atty I used for a cinnamon vape that I couldn't get the taste out of and it worked wonders :). I also use that to get menthol out....if you need a guide, cozzicon has a great video on it, I can send you the link.
Take Care ~ Lanette

CB-in-Tokyo

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
Tokyo
LOL! Bacon, ewww..

Have you tried cleaning the atty with pure grain alcohol or 70% isopropyl alcohol? I had an atty I used for a cinnamon vape that I couldn't get the taste out of and it worked wonders :). I also use that to get menthol out....if you need a guide, cozzicon has a great video on it, I can send you the link.
Take Care ~ Lanette

That is the method I used to clean the primer out. To get the bacon out I dry burned and ran cinnamon and then menthol through. It is pretty much gone, but I'll do the alcohol run through on it again soon. Fortunately I am a gear head so I have several eCigs kicking around. I just got an 801 and 510 yesterday. My wife loves the 801, so I think I finally found her sweet spot (keep it clean folks). I also quite like the 801. It is gentle, cool and has good flavour. The 510 I got doesn't even compare to the ego in my opinion, but it is still a nice little device.

Chalie_Champ

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
philadelphia
That is the method I used to clean the primer out. To get the bacon out I dry burned and ran cinnamon and then menthol through. It is pretty much gone, but I'll do the alcohol run through on it again soon. Fortunately I am a gear head so I have several eCigs kicking around. I just got an 801 and 510 yesterday. My wife loves the 801, so I think I finally found her sweet spot (keep it clean folks). I also quite like the 801. It is gentle, cool and has good flavour. The 510 I got doesn't even compare to the ego in my opinion, but it is still a nice little device.

what would posses you to do bacon...lol i mean i love eating it....but smoking it...lol who would even make bacon e-juice..lol

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon

I'm happy that your wife found one that she loves...it's so important to have the right fit. The 510 was not it for me, but the eGo is wonderful. Please let your wife know how much we appreciate her generosity as well...:)

What the heck is a gear head? lol!

CB-in-Tokyo

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
Tokyo
I'm happy that your wife found one that she loves...it's so important to have the right fit. The 510 was not it for me, but the eGo is wonderful. Please let your wife know how much we appreciate her generosity as well...:)

What the heck is a gear head? lol!

I actually haven't told her about this yet. She'd definitely be supportive, but it started while I was away and it hasn't come up yet.

A gear head is a geek who likes to tweak! I love gadgets so I tend to explore various models, styles, etc of whatever I am interested in...hence the Bacon ;) Next I'll likely dive into some of the DIY.

mutt4a

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2010
Texas
Snicker.. not really.. That is only my "personal disposable budget".. Its actually not a big deal.. I get a monthly budget i can spend any way i like.. and this comes outta that.. Dont start feeling sorry for me.... I have been very fortunate....

But my spending this last month on my own e-cig toys has taken a serious toll on it all.. But i got a pot full of little bottles on my desk over there..

<snicker>

Last edited:
The orders for Littlebigbrother and mamakaren have also been placed.

To all, I hope I got your colour choices, flavours and mg close enough. I apologize for any differences.

So now we are up to 6!

Thanks Steve! I'm looking forward to this. My sister was so excited when she quit cigarettes and started with her e cig. She couldn't stop talking about it. Made me realize that maybe I could do it to. Now I'm gonna do it, with your help. This forum is really something else. I've been reading the posts and am blown away by all the people here.
I'm also looking forward to the time when I can help give some people this opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread