1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

A Kayfun that matches the Sigelei finish exactly?

Discussion in 'UK Forum' started by Danny55, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Danny55

Danny55 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I've just returned an unused HCigar Kayfun 3.1 and getting a refund. Pity, it was very nice and came with a handy blue zip case. Reason was that the colour was too grey. Take a look. The gap between the Sigelei and any atomiser is bad enough. Adding the grey coloured kayfun made the whole thing just hideous, lol :facepalm: http://s4.postimg.org/3v8d13h31/Kayfun_on_Sigelei.jpg

There are several variations of finishes on Kayfuns on the various clones. So now I'm not sure which KFL 3.1 or KFL+ to buy that will almost exactly match a Sigelei Zmax V5. I'm considering the KFL+ at thevapetank.co.uk for £34.99 which by the pictures on their site looks like it will match. But I know someone at another forum who has that one and when I showed him a pic of my Sigelei, he said his KFL+ is a bit shinier. Here's his KFL+ from Vapetank on the left, and my Sigelei on the right. http://s29.postimg.org/8j9vm2487/KFL_Sigelei.jpg

I suppose it won't be THAT much different if I bought the Vapetank one. Are there any others I should look at that might be closer? Don't want to sound too OCD, but I see so many pictures of owners with perfectly matching finishes on their mod and atomisers, I would like that too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.