A new thread about 510 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quietdragon

Jul 31, 2017
UK
I use a selection of vape batteries but my favourites were vision spinners (variable),however I am clumsy with my batteries and the thread on my two vision spinners is damaged and I cannot connect any CE4 Clearomiser to them.
I know many people do not like the CE4 Clearomiser but I am used to them and like them.

I do not know if the vision spinners are particularly delicate ? because my ecig and Itaste batteries seem ok with CE4.

Is there a way to correct this? My husband bought me a small silver adapter but that will not connect to the vision spinner either.
I looked at the silicone rings used with bigger tanks,are small ones available that would help 'connect' the spinner to the CE4?

Thankyou

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Welcome to ECF!

When the 510 thread is stripped, there are two ways to continuing enjoying your spinners. The first way it to get a specialized adapter that threads onto the Ego threading on your spinner and gives you a new top with both 510 and Ego threads. The only place I know that sells it is here - EGO to EGO 510 Atomizer Adapter : L Js E-Smokes, Premium E-Liquids and Vaping Supplies, Electronic Cigarettes and Vape Accessories

The other way to go is to get some toppers that don't use the internal 510 thread, using the Ego thread instead. Kanger Mini Protanks and a few others are available.

If either of these options don't work for you, google "vision spinner clearance" and you should find some great deals to simply replace them. Good luck!

Last edited:

Quietdragon

Jul 31, 2017
UK
I have ordered more off ebay that look like spinners with the same specifications but are made by Vegas I think...hoping they would be more robust.
I have a plastic sandwich box with many batteries which I have discarded for one reason or another but that is the nature of the game I imagine,finding what suits one.

Thankyou for the link I hope they ship to the UK .

Reactions: 440BB

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I use a selection of vape batteries but my favourites were vision spinners (variable),however I am clumsy with my batteries and the thread on my two vision spinners is damaged and I cannot connect any CE4 Clearomiser to them.
I know many people do not like the CE4 Clearomiser but I am used to them and like them.
I do not know if the vision spinners are particularly delicate ? because my ecig and Itaste batteries seem ok with CE4.
Is there a way to correct this? My husband bought me a small silver adapter but that will not connect to the vision spinner either.
I looked at the silicone rings used with bigger tanks,are small ones available that would help 'connect' the spinner to the CE4?Thankyou
Welcome and glad you joined.
I use the below adapter is a sacrificial goat to prevent/subsititute my mods female threads from being worn through (damaged/Irrevocably harmed) by constant use/wear and tear.
I believe this will fit your spinner/ego's and can stop the wearing problem.
eGo to 510 Adaptor for Electronic Cigarettes: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
Eleaf 510 to eGo Thread Adapter (Connector) by iSmoka
$1.32 510 to eGo/510 Converter Adapter - chromed brass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
I believe @440BB adapter will do the job too.

"I looked at the silicone rings used with bigger tanks,are small ones available that would help 'connect' the spinner to the CE4?" I use silicone slip rings to seal my RDA air holes (the ring prevent juice leaking) during transportation, when I'm ready to use the RDA, I can slip the ring off the air hole and vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread