A PV that does not use pg,vg,peg that is small

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a really good point-- I strongly suspect that lots of the so-called PG or VG sensitivities/allergies might really be sensitivities to other substances mixed with them, like specific flavorings. Seems I've read several posts by people who thought they had a PG or VG sensitivity, but then found a particular liquid that works for them.

ECOpure is a good place to start, since Intellicig makes it themselves and keeps it as pure as possible. (Read about it here.) I'd suggest buying a little 3-ounce bottle of "Fresh" (unflavored) and see how that goes. I know that InnoVapor sells them for $3, but of course then you have to pay $5 shipping. (Actually, I guess you could use the INNOVAPOR10 coupon code to save another thirty cents! :D)

In any case, I find myself paranoid about "generic" liquids and Chinese-manufactured ones, because it's hard to know for sure what's in them. I like Johnson Creek, who make their own liquid and list their ingredients, and will be trying Intellicig's ECOpure next week for the same reason. Fingers crossed on the ECOpure, because after a month of trying several flavors and liquids, I'm pretty sure that I do have an actual PG sensitivity, and I'm hoping that ECOpure becomes my new go-to liquid.

Popped into the Innovator site - no impressed; say has limited ingredients, but only tell the 'main' ones. Just makes themselves look bad :(

bewzer

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
Everett, Wa.
how soon should someone expect the sore throat symptoms, if they appear at all? I've been vaping for a little over a month and just started getting the REALLY bad sore throat within the last maybe 3 days and its getting worse every day...just curious if about 4 weeks of vaping before getting a sore throat is uncommon so i know if i need to go see the doc...i tend to get strep throat quite often when compared to normal people, if that makes any difference

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
Popped into the Innovator site - no impressed; say has limited ingredients, but only tell the 'main' ones. Just makes themselves look bad :(

InnoVapor is just a U.S. reseller; sorry, probably should have given you a link to Intellicig, the UK company that actually makes the stuff. (Incidentally, InnoVapor has more info on ECOpure in their "Downloads" section, including Material Data and Safety Sheets on the individual ingredients.)

As I understand it, the ingredients other than the "main" ones are flavorings. If you buy the "Fresh" (unflavored), the "main" ingredients should be the only ingredients.

Here's the independent analysis of ECOpure, as posted by InnoVapor, in PDF format: link

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
I've had trouble off and on with a touchy throat. I found it happened more so after I started using methol chrystals in the liquid I make myself.
It's better than having my brocohols acting up which was becoming a common event when I was on the analog.
If you feel it coming on, drink plenty of liquid--it seems to help me.

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
edited. thanks.

I am not sure if PV is personal vaporizer encompasses all ecig type devices including iolite. But this is off the iolite site.
In contrast, vaporizing warms the plant material to a temperature at which combustion cannot occur. The resulting effect occurs with the release of the active ingredients in the form of a warm vapour. Since vaporizing does not use a flame or fire to ignite the plant material, none of the active ingredients are lost in the process. With every inhalation you're getting no smoke and more of the natural substance itself. Vapour contains little to no tar and is much cooler to inhale through ones' lungs, and pure vapour does not have any carcinogenic elements. Vapour is a healthier substitute to smoke!

Article courtesy of Got Vape

the article above did not seem, in my opinion, to refer to tobacco LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread