A quick stop & shop @ Buckeye Vapors Columbus Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiLiNuX

Jun 4, 2012
Ohio
Hi All,

Stopped into Buckeye Vapors in Columbus Ohio today and had a positive experience. I got paged to get back to a server roll over so was in a SUPER rush but the person working there (Josh) was very helpful & patient with my newbie questions.

Was a fairly small store front but seemed to have a good stock of kits, cartos, and a LOT of different juices mixed up. Picked up that they mix their own juices there rather then ordering them from a different supplier. They had a LARGE amount of juices in the back for people to sit and try but like I said I was in a huge hurry.

If anyone has read ANY of my posts its obvious I am new to vaping so I don't have a lot of experience but from what I have seen from shoping online the Buckeye Vapor prices (especially for being a B&M) seemed very good.

I got a couple different juices there and I must say I REALLY like the "Snozberry" I picked up on Josh's recommendation. I like to be honest so I must admit that while I like the RY4 Asian I picked up there as well I prefer the "normal" RY4 I got from Sweet-Vapes a little better for my all day vapor'.

I will definitely stop back in and am planning on heading down Sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread