The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Columbus B&M store

Discussion in 'AltSmoke' started by danibanani, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. danibanani

danibanani Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2014
    Ohio
    OH BOY!!!

Talk about some retail therapy!!! I had me some fun!!! Haha, I really don't talk like that in real life. :) I spent wayyyy too much money.

I went to the Your Online Electronic Cigarette Store - AltSmoke B & M in Columbus, Ohio. I was waiting at the sidewalk at 8:55am (they opened at 9). I had never been into a vaping bar.

They sat me down at a barstool and made me feel like a princess. I got to try all kinds of flavors, they even offered me coffee. I am so impressed. I got to experience a real vaping bar experience and it was amazing.

I ended up purchasing a little aspire clearomizer until my genitank comes this afternoon. I also bought and eGo-C Twist for emergencies like I had over the weekend. It's pink and really cute. Best of all, I picked out two really yummy flavors, Nicquid's Soho (which I'm vaping now) and Cyclops vapor, Colossus. It tastes like cream brulee. Unbelievably delicious. I also picked up five 0.8 atomizers.

This country girl doesn't play around with retail therapy!!!

When hubby comes home and sees the debit card statement, I might be singing a different tune. ;-)

And if you're in Columbus, the B&M store is on High street. Katie and Gabi treated me like a princess and I WILL be going back. Check them out, you won't regret it.

Take care, and thanks again,
    Dani

2. rocks82

rocks82 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 3, 2009
    Columbus
    Columbus is a great little shop. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.