EVOD Glass...dog whistle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
Every morning when I take the dog out, I take my eGo and EVOD Glass with Cinnabun liquid out onto the porch while she does her thing in the yard. One thing I've noticed, though, is that every time I take a hit, she turns and looks at me. There's no audible whistle and no gurgle. Think I should drill out the air holes a bit? LOL :lol::lol::p

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
What's interesting to me is that it doesn't phase her when I vape on my Subtanks or drippers. Of course...she's got radar dishes for ears. lol
I know she's happy I don't smoke anymore - I don't continually go to the porch anymore and leave her inside. I vape in the house - she's a 'velcro dog.'

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
well considering the the subtanks have larger airflow holes, the smaller holes in the other tank are most likely drilled and spaced in such a manner that hi Hz resonance occurs ( dog whistle).... we dont hear to well above 20 KHz but its been known dogs can hear up to 35KHz... ( well beyond our capacity)

Ive got a drilled out RDA that drives the wife nuts.... she sez that it "screams" when I use it.... too many years of working around stationary 32 cylinder desiels have rendered my ears useless at hi Hz

Last edited:

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread