Status
Not open for further replies.

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
My father's girlfriend wants to get into vaping after she saw me doing it. She smokes occasionally usually just when she's been drinking/partying. So of course, when she showed interest I immediately began to explain everything. We're going to go to store close so she can find out what flavors she likes (other than the ones she's taking from me :p). For her first setup I was thinking this:

1-2 eGo-C Twists
2-4 EVODs

and maybe a few random clearos and other bits and pieces.

Any suggestions? What got you to say "Hey, this vaping thing... there's something to this..."?

EDIT: eGo-C Twists for the voltage regulation, EVODs because they're simple and easy to use.

Last edited:

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
We're going to a store on Sunday for her to taste some flavors. They're over priced but its the only store close that I've found that lets you taste. Going to pick up a juice, maybe two and then order everything online.

I agree a mix of EVODS and NOVAs, and if you have a B&M that allows tasting, be nice and take her to get 2-3 flavors she likes in low or 0 nic. If not pick out a nice sample pack for her online, like the one from Apollo. (Coupon code for a deal on it in their vendor thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread