50-100watt mod with micro usb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double Helix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Houston, TX
What's wrong with not having an internal battery? It'd actually be a benefit in my opinion unless size is a primary concern. While LiPo's are definitely being used, the 18650's still dominate the market. There are other ~50 watt box mods I can list off, but if you want an internal battery then I won't bother. Everything I can think off past 70 watts requires at least a dual 18650 setup therefore preventing micro usb charging.

The iSticks are the only things I can think of off the top of my head that are within a "decent" price that fit your requirements. You could of course get something custom, but that'll cost a pretty penny.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
anything out there with a decent price, other than the isticks? just looking to see whats out there. i really like the ipv2 mini but i wish it had an internal battery

The battery goes inside of it. Therefore, it's internal. :)

I don't really understand the hang-up on that aspect of the Mini. It still has a USB charge port, so it can be charged without removing the battery. And if you have to, you can swap the battery out as needed. Win/Win.

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA

I don't really understand the hang-up on that aspect of the Mini. It still has a USB charge port, so it can be charged without removing the battery. And if you have to, you can swap the battery out as needed. Win/Win.
Not to mention you don't have to throw it in the trash after the battery has run its course.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Das Auto

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Pacific NW, USA

Was my thoughts too! Charge it with the battery in and you Never have to take it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread