Just got my istick 50w and ... a solid 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

miro011

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2015
Canada
Well , I aint even gonna say much this thing is better than any mech mod out there . You guys told me to start building higher ohm coils and i did , I build a 2.3 ohm coil . My 2*18650 box mod performed like .... with it , I had to hold the button for 2 - 4 secconds before draw and i still got minimal vapor . So i got the istick 50w , i set it to just half of its full potention , 25W and it is firing up the 2.3 ohm coil as soon as I press the button and I am getting extreme vapor production . Also size i knew it will be small , but i can not believe how small it actually is , absolutely amazing , build quality is also amazing . I should have moved from mech mods to VW a long time ago .

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Well , I aint even gonna say much this thing is better than any mech mod out there . You guys told me to start building higher ohm coils and i did , I build a 2.3 ohm coil . My 2*18650 box mod performed like .... with it , I had to hold the button for 2 - 4 secconds before draw and i still got minimal vapor . So i got the istick 50w , i set it to just half of its full potention , 25W and it is firing up the 2.3 ohm coil as soon as I press the button and I am getting extreme vapor production . Also size i knew it will be small , but i can not believe how small it actually is , absolutely amazing , build quality is also amazing . I should have moved from mech mods to VW a long time ago .

Good to hear you are Liking your iStick 50W

miro011

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2015
Canada
It's a solid mod, using mine right now. It served as a gateway drug for me though, as I sit awaiting my sigelei 100w plus and mutation x v3. the istick 50w will always have a place in my heart though, as it was the thing that finally got me totally off analogs. may it serve you well.

The problem with those mods is that you need to take out the batteries to charge them . I was going to buy one of those at first as well , then I read you need to physically take the batteries out which is kind of annoying to me .

rodlovly

Mar 23, 2015
Alabama
The problem with those mods is that you need to take out the batteries to charge them . I was going to buy one of those at first as well , then I read you need to physically take the batteries out which is kind of annoying to me .

To each their own, removable batteries was something I was looking for In my next mod. Enjoy your istick, mine has been great.

Das Auto

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Pacific NW, USA
I bought one for my son and yes, it is very sweet! If he would just so happen to leave it unattended for but a moment, I believe I will make it disappear. (As in, Big Daddy Giveth, and Big Daddy Taketh Away.......hehehhh....)

That's Hilarious!

And I love to remove my battery and Charge! But the option to charge via USB is great for when I'm at work. I am speaking to my getting the Sigelei 50W over the iStick, which I was back and forth about for like a week. Glad I did though!
And glad that you are enjoying your new mod!!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm digging my iStick 50. Within days of getting it, I grabbed a 30 as well. I use my iPV Minis at home (easier to swap and charge batteries there), but when I'm out and about (or in my car), the iSticks are fabulous!

I'm kinda the Same Way. IPV Mini and Smowell DPV-50 when at Home... iStick20 when I'm Out and About.

miro011

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2015
Canada
I'm digging my iStick 50. Within days of getting it, I grabbed a 30 as well. I use my iPV Minis at home (easier to swap and charge batteries there), but when I'm out and about (or in my car), the iSticks are fabulous!

well the charge cable is right next to me like few inches from my arm so anytime im not using it , im chraging it so its much easier than getting out of my chair , taking out the batteries , crouching , inserting the batteries , closing my mod and putting back on the table , then doing the same thing when I am taking the batteries back . That was actually the reason why I went to VW , that process is very annoying to me.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
I've been afraid to get one. Been considering it for a while, but I keep hearing people complaining about auto-firing non-stop, displays failing, the mod turning off and not coming back on, and the 510 threads stripping too easily. I would quite like to have one, but I don't want to drop $60 on one only to toss it in the trash after 3-4 months because it broke.

CardinalWinds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
Vermont, USA
I bought two of them a couple weeks ago, one for my 75 year old mother. I'm absolutely thrilled with both of them and have had none of the issues reported. Guess we'll see how long they last and how durable they are over the next year, but for 50 bucks it's the best APV in its price range on the market as far as I'm concerned.

Thespis

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2014
Texas
well the charge cable is right next to me like few inches from my arm so anytime im not using it , im chraging it so its much easier than getting out of my chair , taking out the batteries , crouching , inserting the batteries , closing my mod and putting back on the table , then doing the same thing when I am taking the batteries back . That was actually the reason why I went to VW , that process is very annoying to me.

My Sigelei 50w has a removable battery that I never remove. I use USB charging, just like my ISticks. I think most regulated mods with removable batteries offer this option these days. The removable battery option will prove quite valuable when the battery stops taking a charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread