Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I purchased the istick 50w about a month ago, and love it! Totally dependable, feels fantastic in the hand, and as others have said, it's very convenient to simply plug in a usb and charge it.

Hey, by the time the batteries fail, I'll have moved on to not my next mod, but probably my 2nd or 3rd mod!

I actually have an SX Mini M Class on it's way, should arrive on Monday. I'll still continue to use my iStick 50w, though, for times i want a smaller form factor.

It's been completely dependable, and all reviews I've read about it have only reported an occasional misfire (device stops firing for a second)

Best $45 I've spend on vapping, and I've spent a LOT!

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
I bought my istick50 as I had to send my sigelei back for replacement and wasn't sure how long it would take, honestly wasn't expecting much if it lasted till my sig got back I was ok with that. From the day I got it over three months now I have used it everyday it has been a great surprise and I am heavy vaper can drain the istick in about 8-9 hours so this thing has had a good workout as well as being dropped many times and it fires first time every time has been more dependable then my sigelei and more consistent. For the price it's the best 50w out there and I can't imagine buying any other 50w device but an istick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread