Be aware and careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

richboyporter

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
Cleveland
Happened today. Smoktech xpro m80 plus bit the dust.

The "ghost fire mode got me" 510 is currently a direct power output, on or off it will constantly fire atomizer's.

I have reset the mod, turned it on and off. Only solution is to screw off my rda.

I understand safety, ohms law. And make sure everything is operating properly. I have taken good care of it. Really no fault of my own to be honest.

Be careful, just if you own one watch it. If i would have had it in my pocket and it started firing and i had the radio playing and not heard it? Thats pretty serious IMO. Just figured I'd let you guys know.

vape on vape SAFE!

The "ghost fire mode got me" 510 is currently a direct power output, on or off it will constantly fire atomizer's.

I have reset the mod, turned it on and off. Only solution is to screw off my RDA.

I understand safety, ohms law. And make sure everything is operating properly. I have taken good care of it. Really no fault of my own to be honest.

Be careful, just if you own one watch it. If i would have had it in my pocket and it started firing and i had the radio playing and not heard it? Thats pretty serious IMO. Just figured I'd let you guys know.

Vape on vape SAFE!

Good thing you noticed before a dangerous situation occurred. Thanks for posting this and letting everyone know.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Sorry to hear, but thank you for posting so others are aware.

I hope members here won't start giving you a hard time and blaming you. I got some of that when one of my mods set on fire sitting in my vape stand.

everyone knows its your fault!!!!! ;-) In fact I bet its your fault I never win the lottery and cant eat as much sweets as I want mow that Im almost 50 dam you!

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada

I have reset the mod, turned it on and off. Only solution is to screw off my RDA.

Vape on vape SAFE!

Thanks for the heads up richboyporter. Glad you're OK :thumb:

ktez71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
WI
Just a silly question - I'm not familiar with that mod but I know the IPV has a "mobile power" mode that you can accidentally get into by pushing a certain series of buttons. When it is in this mode, the atomizer will fire continuously. I think its meant for using it as a mobile charger or something. My hubby somehow accidentally got his in that mode and totally fried one of his tanks, freaked us out until we figured it out. Does yours have a mode like that? Just thought I'd ask in case maybe its not junk yet....

richboyporter

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
Cleveland
And there off lol. But ya it seems it's happening in other mods. If you have a low build with the mod off with no regulation no over heat safety or 10 sec cutoff, thats a bomb yall. Thats very dangerous. I think they need to research the cause off this and work on fixing and preventing it.

Thats all we need is more dump stuff to flood the media with.

richboyporter

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
Cleveland
Just a silly question - I'm not familiar with that mod but I know the IPV has a "mobile power" mode that you can accidentally get into by pushing a certain series of buttons. When it is in this mode, the atomizer will fire continuously. I think its meant for using it as a mobile charger or something. My hubby somehow accidentally got his in that mode and totally fried one of his tanks, freaked us out until we figured it out. Does yours have a mode like that? Just thought I'd ask in case maybe its not junk yet....

Nope, it has a few modes, wattage, temp mech. It sucks, the mod itself isn't nothing special Anyways. Definitely wasn't what I expected.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Guess I am not a real man then.
I absolutely care about what dogs think of me, people not so much... ok hardly at all
I also care about what my dogs think of others, they are rarely wrong.

Kinda sort of but a dog will pick up on what its master thinks so a dog might be aggressive to others for no good reason because the master has unfounded feeling of mistrust or bias towards people because of race, religion, sex, or any number of reasons.

So a dog might be more attune to body language and smells more so than us but I wouldn't say they are a reliable judge of intentions.

Besides the post was meant for humor value only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread