6 Years Smoke Free !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaniB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
New York
Just realized that I have been smoke free for 6 years. Wow. Best thing I have ever done. I went from smoking 2+ pad to quitting instantly. Started with 24 mg (yes, it was necessary with the inefficient systems that were around in 2009 lol) to now using 0 - 3 mg depending on what I feel like.

Happy anniversary to me !

Last edited:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Awesome!

snoopy.gif

snoopy.gif
snoopy.gif

snoopy.gif
snoopy.gif
snoopy.gif

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Just realized that I have been smoke free for 6 years. Wow. Best thing I have ever done. I went from smoking 2+ pad to quitting instantly. Started with 24 mg (yes, it was necessary with the inefficient systems that were around in 2009 lol) to now using 0 - 3 mg depending on what I feel like.

Wow! That is amazing!!! Congratulations!

four2109

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2009
    S. Indiana

Congratulations to us!
    I'm curious since we joined ECF about the same time. I started vaping 4/21/09. How did you hear about vaping? I heard from my nonsmoking friends about an segment on NPR. We were well ahead of the mainstream advertising.

Richie G

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 15, 2009
    Lawn Guyland, NY
    Congrats Dani B!

I'm just a month behind you. There's not a lot of us '09ers still around, right? Many have <cough> "moved on". =)

I don't know how you feel about it, but for me, ONE year without smoking was the BIG deal. The rest of them just kind of followed.

You get special congrats considering what we had to contend with back in the day. Remember 801 attys that leaked like a sieve? The first cig-a-likes (the RN 40 something or other?) that we charged for 4 hours and vaped for 1/2 hour? Remember when the manual 510 battery came out? 'Twas a revelation... lol

Congrats again my fellow '09er and fellow NYer! Many happy and healthy years to you...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread