Atlantis 2 Vs. Matrix sub ohm tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennon21

Mar 26, 2015
canada
I have the Atlantis 2 and I'm going to tell you right now that it has alot of airflow like alot! That can be a good or bad thing depending on your preferences sometimes it's to much for me lol the mouth piece is huge like super huge lol that also can be a con depending on your preferences.. but other than that it has performed amazing absolutely no leaks no spray back no dry hits nothing at all.. I'm using it on a istick 50w and use the .5 coil at 30 seems perfect for me

Animekid161

May 8, 2015
So I'm stuck between these 2 tanks and don't know which one to get. I'm looking for what most people are looking for: vapor production, flavor, airflow, etc. Which one performs better? I also did a little research on the herakles it looks pretty good. Main question is, Which is more popular with the vaping community?

I have both of them and absolutely love the the matrix for flavor and vape. Plus if you up the wattage on the matrix itll chuck clouds and still have amazing flavor. Only con is the drip tip that comes with the matrix: the tip is really loose, i recommended getting a friction fit tip for it. The atlantis 2 is wonderful but flavor is not as great as the matrix. As far as herakles goes fantastic absolutely fantastic!!! The herakles and matrix are really close with each other the herakles may have a "slight" bit more flavor and the matrix has more airflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread