Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
hi nemiz, you've asked a really broad question. For starters what kind of battery or mod are you using? My progression went somewhat like the pic below. Just recently I have purchased my first subtanks and they are not in the picture.

next to the lighter: (left)black istick 50W with nautilus Mini. silver 50W iStick
My%20Vape%202%20007_zpst1e620rm.jpg

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Alot of it depends on your vapor temperature and air draw preferences. For a tighter draw, the Nautilus Mini at 15-ish watts is tough to beat. For something a bit airier, the newer GS Air M and GS Air MS really rock... again, 15-ish watts. For a really loose airflow, you'll need to go to a sub ohm tank. Then, the answer really broadens. So far, the three tanks I've used with the best flavor are the Freemax Starre (also called the Vapeston Maganus), the High Voltage, and the Atlantis V2. Keep in mind, these are all with the 0.2 to 0.3 coils and TONS of wattage. They're all close to a dripping experience, but not QUITE there. Hot vapor, though.

Reactions: sonicbomb

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Just going on what I've got...Kayfun 3.1 (EHpro clone), Kayfun Lite V3 (the "good" Fastech clone), Taifun GT (HCigar clone), Subtank mini.

Ranked for flavor:
1. Kayfun Lite (Surprise!)
2. Taifun GT, followed very closely by
3. Subtank
4. Kayfun 3.1

Ranked for vapor production
1. Subtank (not surprising)
2. Kayfun 3.1
3. Taifun GT
4. Kayfun Lite

Kinda funny how that all works out, eh?

m00shie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Malaysia
Viewing the specs for iTaste 134, you have a maximum wattage of 12.5W. With the wattage limitation, sub-ohm tanks will most likely be out of the equation.

If you are into rebuilding, you can possibly consider tanks like Aqua V2, Rose V2, or Kayfun 3.1. This will give you the ability to coil the tanks base on what your mod can deliver.

If you are not into rebuilding, I will leave it for other experts to recommend as I have only used Protank Mini 3 and Nautilus Mini. Of course, in this aspect, I would recommend Nautilus Mini in terms of flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread