istick 50w and atlantis 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennon21

Mar 26, 2015
canada
Well decided to bite the bullet and get the istick 50w and the Atlantis 2, so far so good I got it off a Canadian website both for 120 and received it the next day! Gotta say the Atlantis 2 is our of control lol nothing compared to my aerotank mega put about 20 ml through it so far and not a single dry hit, seems to eat through juice like crazy tho lol and maybe just a little too much air flow for my liking but I'm sure I'll grow to these things but as they are kind of new their still a little weird for me, anyone else run this setup? Any tips or tricks for me? I noticed to get the maximum amount of liquid in it I screw the coil into the tank fill it right full then screw the bottom part on works well

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Yeah I have like now and then it doesn't Fire does it. Ain't that much of a biggy seen how nice the battery is.
Yeah. I find turning it around and firing it with my thumb really helps. It's a very minor annoyance considering how great this thing is. Just like to make sure anything odd is normal. I get paranoid when I buy new toys lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread