Aspire Atlantis on a 50w mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Depends on which replacement heads you intend to use.
.3Ω, .5Ω, 1.0Ω all will have different power ranges they work best in ( say 20w - 80w depending on what you like best), Or Ni .15Ω for TC mode.

Probably want something capable of 75w minimum, best to get a power device you don't have to use at or near its max wattage.
A 2 cell capable of 100w - 150w will give you more flexibility & run time.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Depends on what power level you like best when using the .5Ω head, what power range you use is a matter of personal preference.
Recommended is 20-30w, but there are folks that like them at 35w - 45w.

I'd still suggest a power device capable of 75w minimum, a single cell device run near the max will have fairly short battery life, a 2 cell device run at the same power level will have much longer run time.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
I would be in the 20w-30w range with the .5ohm coil so would the 50w mod be best.
Thanks
Imo... a 50 watt mod would be the minimum to start with.... I suggest something like the Pico..... either the old 75 watt or new 21700 battery versions. If you want more run time then step up to a 2 battery mod...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I would second a pico, the 75 watt version over an Istick. I actually have a very elderly one that was a gift from someone here (it's 30 watts) and it's an excellent mod, I mean it's still kicking and etc. It's just that really, you would probably want more capacity at the wattage ranges you are mentioning, also you would have the ability to just switch out your battery as needed (it would be safest to get an external charger, honestly) if you buy a couple of batteries.

If you are dead set on an internal battery, there's the Asipire zelos, it goes to 75 watts. It was one of my starter setups and it has been durable and reliable. You will still need to deal with the charging vaping issue. I know passtthrough is a thing, it's not exactly my favorite thing though, (IMO) it can overstress a battery.

But at the end of the day, you will be vaping it, so you should go with what makes most sense to you and appeals to you, etc.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: GeorgeS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread