Safe vaping - battery and build safety in simple terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
This right here, kinda wishing I seen something of this caliber when I first started out. Although I'm a book nerd as to say I enjoy reading as much as I can on a subject til my eyes bleed. So for those who lol don't want to sift through tons of information of the same of what you have in your vid, just in a matter of minutes. This ought to be stickied in here or in the new members forum. Great job man it was an intuitive watch!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
This right here, kinda wishing I seen something of this caliber when I first started out. Although I'm a book nerd as to say I enjoy reading as much as I can on a subject til my eyes bleed. So for those who lol don't want to sift through tons of information of the same of what you have in your vid, just in a matter of minutes. This ought to be stickied in here or in the new members forum. Great job man it was an intuitive watch!

Thank you :)

Reactions: Shigura

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Thanks for doing this video. If I may, I'd like to include it in my battery blogs on ECF. :thumb:

And thank you for stressing to use only the Continuous Discharge Rating, and not the Pulse Discharge Rating, of batteries when sub-ohming.

Just a FYI, the new version of the AW 18650 IMR 2200 mah battery is 20 amps continuous.

Battery Basics for Mods: IMR or protected ICR?

Deeper Understanding of Mod Batteries

Explain It to the Noob: Ohm's Law Calculations

Purple Efest Batteries Not As Advertised

Brother, I'd be honored to be included in your blog :). Thank you man. You just made my day :)

Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread