I ordered a Mutant copper mod...
Mutant Copper Mod

This is what I ordered:
29dgriu.png

This is what I got:
xpa1j7.jpg

30t74w6.jpg

x0lx.jpg

I have been trying to contact them for two days, via their website, FB, and email...
It's like some guy just dropped his old mod in the box and...I dunno, tough luck?

Last edited:
Reactions: SissySpike

frjaldomr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2014
Far West Texas, US
Yes...that is what happened.
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough in my original post.
I ordered a new mod, and they shipped me a used one.
At first I assumed it was an honest mistake, but since they continue to ignore me, I'm beginning to wonder if it was intentional...
Hence, 'It's like some guy just dropped his old mod in the box and...I dunno, tough luck?'

RedForeman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
Georgia
They do have phone numbers posted for their locations, and seem to have a positive reputation around the internet. They are about 15 min away from where my parents live, but I don't go down there often and never heard of this place. Looks like the one in Peachtree City is the main location. Open 'till 7pm EDT today.

If you can't reach anyone by phone, then protest the credit card charge and order one from somewhere else. Life's too short to stress over crap like this.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Yes...that is what happened.
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough in my original post.
I ordered a new mod, and they shipped me a used one.
At first I assumed it was an honest mistake, but since they continue to ignore me, I'm beginning to wonder if it was intentional...
Hence, 'It's like some guy just dropped his old mod in the box and...I dunno, tough luck?'

Well for me these places survive on word of mouth and reputation ( yes that can be said for most companies)
So if this issue doesn't get rectified ( even though it should not have happened in the first place) then that stores reputation has sunk.
Plenty of good vaping stores out there.

ETA - Ive had stores that got my order wrong or I had not received an order and they have sent me the missing items or resent the order after first contact I made about the issue.

frjaldomr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2014
Far West Texas, US
Well for me these places survive on word of mouth and reputation ( yes that can be said for most companies)
So if this issue doesn't get rectified ( even though it should not have happened in the first place) then that stores reputation has sunk.
Plenty of good vaping stores out there.

ETA - Ive had stores that got my order wrong or I had not received an order and they have sent me the missing items or resent the order after first contact I made about the issue.

Totally agree. I'm actually surprised they didn't immediately get back to me with an apology. If it was a mistake, I can totally understand that...no worries. It's just the lack of response...

frjaldomr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2014
Far West Texas, US
Well, they finally responded. They claim the mod isn't used, but that it was the last one in stock, and therefore a demo.
No way...it's a well used mod.
They also didn't address the fact that the button and top cap on the used mod are completely different in shape and color, when compared to the picture on the site, of the mod I intended to purchase.
I tried to respond to the email, but it was rejected via mailer-daemon...I guess admin@ doesn't want to hear it.
They did, however, give me a refund...and told me to keep the used mod.
So, they made it right...sort of...
I will never do business with them again.

Reactions: RedForeman

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Very poorly done IMO first they over sold their stalk. That means poor management. Next compounding the mistake they insulted you buy not contacting you and sending you a used mod. So you are supposed to just deal with it and pay full price for used!
They suck! Im glad they did finally make it right. You would think you would of gotten a email before they shipped the mod asking if they could give you the used one and send you a new one at a later date. Or just give you a refund.
Then you would be singing their praises VS calling them out for cheats!

Thanks for posting

Reactions: frjaldomr

frjaldomr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2014
Far West Texas, US
I love your profile pic. Have you tried Classifieds Indulge? It's a good vanilla custard. Not my favorite but ADV potential to me :vapor:

Thanks man... No, I haven't tried it, but I'm always looking for another good vanilla vape.
Lately, I've settled into an ECBlend Vanilla Swirl/Velvet Cloud Nutty Cookie half n half thing...
So very tasty.
I'll give Classifieds Indulge a try. Is ejuices.com the best place to buy?

Reactions: Ohm Gnome
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread