ProTank 2 Leaking Issue Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleAddictAgustin

Mar 23, 2015
I don't know if anyone has issues with their protank 2 but I hear a lot more negative than positive on them. I was messing with one of those bootleg ones and I couldn't figure out why it kept on leaking. Now just yesterday a friend gave me his protank 2 and Im guessing it was because he was tired of it leaking. When I first took it apart I took all the pieces off and connected them all again one by one making sure it was air tight as I added each piece. Everything was air tight until I got to the coil. I was taking a drag off it and it immediately started leaking and I was like why the heck does it do that? I noticed that it was leaking from between the coil and atomizer where the two little airholes are. What I did to fix this was take an old coil and gently pull off the little silicone ring (above where it says the ohms and below the wick) then I dropped it into where the coil meets the atomizer. After I just screwed in my coil and it works perfectly. No leaking whats so ever! Very good cloud production so far :) I recommend trying this if you have one. Sorry if someone already wrote this but I did a lot of looking around and never found an answer. Also didnt know where to post this so I apologize if this is the wrong section.

AppleAddictAgustin

Mar 23, 2015
This is the ring im talking about. Take it off an old coil and drop it in the atomizer Then screw in a new coil. :)

Attachments

• 2015-05-17 04.06.36.jpg
    2015-05-17 04.06.36.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread