Is John really decreasing their Nicotine level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
John currently vapes 5 ml a day of 24 mg Nic juice.

John goes out and upgrades to a new mod and John decides to cut the Nic level in their juice by half, down to 12 mg Nic Juice.

John now vapes 10 ml a day of 12 mg Juice with their new hardware.

Basically, my question is - Is John consuming the same amount of Nicotine as before, but they are vaping twice the amount of juice and spending double?

issy

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Between Timid and Timbuktu
I did that when I switched to 6 from 12...vaped twice as much juice. I switched back to 12, needless to say. A few months later I started diying @ 9 :toast: Stay on 24 a few more months, then try mixing 24 and 18 together for a while. Slowly dropping worked better for me.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
It tastes much better and is so much more fulfilling to John to take those deep lung hits though. Exhaling massive plumes is joyous. He is spending more not to decrease nicotine... the nicotine is just an added pleasurable benefit. He is spending more because vaping is a wonderful pastime.

There are a lot of other enjoyable things that can be cheaper too. If you eat only shredded wheat cereal all day for every meal instead of cooked food, you can save a ton of money.

Margate69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It tastes much better and is so much more fulfilling to John to take those deep lung hits though. Exhaling massive plumes is joyous. He is spending more not to decrease nicotine... the nicotine is just an added pleasurable benefit. He is spending more because vaping is a wonderful pastime.

There are a lot of other enjoyable things that can be cheaper too. If you eat only shredded wheat cereal all day for every meal instead of cooked food, you can save a ton of money.

LMAO I'm vaping cereal at this very moment

Reactions: Monotremata

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
Yes he is consuming the same amount of nic a day but it's all about preference. I use low nic juice but high powered devices because that is how I prefer to take it in. If you make your own juice the costs after the initial investment are minimal. I don't even know how much I go through a day because I have so many flavors and bottles of juice that it has become irrelevant.

Margate69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Haha, I'm vaping my DIY FW Cap'n Crunch.
I could vape 20ml/day for $15/month. That = 1 day of smoking $$ here in Taxachusetts.

I swore I would never do RBAs

I swear I'll never DIY juice. Uh oh.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I've never understood how Richard became "dick" ?, kind of like margaret somehow becomes a "peg"? ........ maybee someone knows the answer ?

Who knows my name is Travis but was called Bubba in my childhood. But maybe because I grew up in SE Texas with a bunch of rednecks. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread