Thanks for the Advice.....I'm Happy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

homeby5

May 12, 2015
Hey Guys,
I found this place when looking to upgrade my E-cig.

I had been buying the cheapie EGO's and the batteries always sucked. So.....based on my desires you guys suggested the IStick 30 and the Kanger tank. I am VERY satisfied. Especially of the battery life :)

Now, I am on my quest to find some good juice as well as getting through the learning curve regarding the variable's that I now have control of. The experimentation is fun but also a little frustrating. I'm not a patient man :lol:

Anyway, thanks again guys :)

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
ECBlend Flavors | E-Liquid | Personal Vaporizers More flavors than a Chinese restaurant and the price is right!
E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes Online | E Juice - Mt Baker Vapor - I always order my MBV stuff with two extra flavor shots, but that's just MHO..
Stella Blues St. Louis Vapor Shop and Electronic Cigarettes a little pricer, but the Peach Bum (if you're into Peach) is amazing. The Johnny Cake (blackberry pasty) is really good on an RDA.

That'll getcha started, Home..I'm too damn tired to type much else. Long day, guy..nothing personal.

Reactions: yuseffuhler

Montecarlols

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2015
Boynton Beach
Glad to see you found a good setup, I have the same (along with about 6 other tanks,drippers) try nicoticket juice, Wakonda, the virus, the cure.it was the juice that got my wife to finally give up the stink sticks. If you like tobaccoish flavors try uncle junks Jon Wayne, it's more Carmel vanilla nutty marshmallows with slight tobacco but delish none the less

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
I have not been flush enough to try very many different juice manufacturers. One can always find a couple good flavors from almost any vendor. But I have a terrible problem with not being able to vape the same flavor all the time. Inevitably I have stumbled into some truly horrid stuff (MFS Fruit Punch to name the worst).

That being said, I have had my best luck so far with Nicoticket. Even the flavors that I don't care for are still quite usable. My favorites at this time are Strawnilla, The Virus (dessert tobacco), and Creme Brulee.

But, you know what they say about opinions! If this thread gets much activity you will be recommended at least twenty different vendors. Happy hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread