OwlBackSide.jpg
OwlUnderTheHood.jpg
OwlAtomizer.jpg
DeepDishBuild.jpg
owlParts.jpg
FreeGift.jpg
Window OnBothSidesAtomizer.jpg
Hi Fellow Vapers,

My 25.00 Smokless Owl from FOCALCIGS--came today and I could not be happier.

Got free coil winding mandrel thingy as a free gift.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Would I be correct in assuming these squonkers require special RDAs?
Yes, you need a bottom feed atomizer, this one comes with it. They have a hole in the center pin that the juice feeds up through.

Just got mine and got it built. The mod is pretty nice for the price. The atomizer is okay, though I'll probably looking for a smaller one with drain holes. Zenith v2.5 or the chalice III clone are probably in my immediate future.

Reactions: thetrucker

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I like the atty on this thing because you can see thru the glass and get an idea of what is going on inside of the atomizer--and

watch the eliquid enter the coil area---and it seems to give me a lot of vapor
True, I just really wish it were designed with a way to set up airflow for a single coil. I'm not usually a dual coil vaper. It's definitely a steel for the mod and atty at this price though. With a dual coil build at 0.56ohm I am chucking clouds, I'm just not usually a cloud chucker :vapor:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Yes, you need a bottom feed atomizer, this one comes with it. They have a hole in the center pin that the juice feeds up through.

Just got mine and got it built. The mod is pretty nice for the price. The atomizer is okay, though I'll probably looking for a smaller one with drain holes. Zenith v2.5 or the chalice III clone are probably in my immediate future.

w/o drain holes, you might try Blind Squonking.

Last edited:
    Reactions: thetrucker

Lessifer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 5, 2013
    Sacramento, California
    w/o airholes, you might try Blind Squonking.
    huh?
    I've spent a lot of time looking at REOs, still on my wishlist. The RM2 and most other bf attys have a way for the liquid to drain back out. This is like a regular atty with a HUGE well, and you squonk to fill the well, the juice comes out of the center pin wire post holes.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    huh?
    I've spent a lot of time looking at REOs, still on my wishlist. The RM2 and most other bf attys have a way for the liquid to drain back out. This is like a regular atty with a HUGE well, and you squonk to fill the well, the juice comes out of the center pin wire post holes.

Oops, edited post for Drain Holes.

Reactions: Lessifer
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread