OwlBackSide.jpg
OwlUnderTheHood.jpg
OwlAtomizer.jpg
DeepDishBuild.jpg
owlParts.jpg
FreeGift.jpg
Window OnBothSidesAtomizer.jpg
Hi Fellow Vapers,

My 25.00 Smokless Owl from FOCALCIGS--came today and I could not be happier.

Got free coil winding mandrel thingy as a free gift.

KYBLUE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
Kentucky, USA
I'm with thetrucker on enjoyment of this setup.

It's quite easy to drill a hole at the base of the Owl's center post for that iconic squonking sound when the excess juice is pulled back into the bottle.
  • Remove 510 pin
  • Pull center t-post upward while twisting back and forth with needle nose pliers
  • Screw 510 pin back into center post just to be sure it doesn't get malformed
  • Clamp the post to your work surface I used a small c-clamp and a scrap 2x4
  • Drill small hole through the post just above the ledge which stops the pin from pressing on down through the atty. I barely touched the pin with a dremel cutoff wheel to make a flat spot to avoid bit dancing. A small center punch or steady hand would work too.
  • Reassemble and squonk on
However drilling the post isn't really necessary unless one is having leakage problems from overfilling the juice well.

I would venture to call the Smokeless Owl/Terminator kit the reigning 'bang for the buck' champion.

ENJOY

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Would I be correct in assuming these squonkers require special RDAs?
Yes, you need a bottom feed atomizer, this one comes with it. They have a hole in the center pin that the juice feeds up through.

Just got mine and got it built. The mod is pretty nice for the price. The atomizer is okay, though I'll probably looking for a smaller one with drain holes. Zenith v2.5 or the chalice III clone are probably in my immediate future.

Reactions: thetrucker

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Yes, you need a bottom feed atomizer, this one comes with it. They have a hole in the center pin that the juice feeds up through.

Just got mine and got it built. The mod is pretty nice for the price. The atomizer is okay, though I'll probably looking for a smaller one with drain holes. Zenith v2.5 or the chalice III clone are probably in my immediate future.

w/o drain holes, you might try Blind Squonking.

Last edited:
    Reactions: thetrucker

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    huh?
    I've spent a lot of time looking at REOs, still on my wishlist. The RM2 and most other bf attys have a way for the liquid to drain back out. This is like a regular atty with a HUGE well, and you squonk to fill the well, the juice comes out of the center pin wire post holes.

Oops, edited post for Drain Holes.

Reactions: Lessifer

thetrucker

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 10, 2014
    Syracuse,NY
    I used the same excuse that 25.00 dollars is better than 200.00 for a REOS.

I noticed that there is no drain holes and juice comes out the screw holes---but figured that is a small price 2 pay for a 25.00

start to squonking. Just figured I would up grade the atomizer in the future with a Chalice Clone or something similar.

Reactions: Lessifer
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread