Mod firing by itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
all these hazard threads in the past couple days, made me dream last night of one of my mods burning up and melting in my hand.

Did it burn your hand? If not, then have you considered the possibility that you might be the Mother of Dragons? :D

[HASHTAG]#GoT[/HASHTAG]

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Did it burn your hand? If not, then have you considered the possibility that you might be the Mother of Dragons? :D

[HASHTAG]#GoT[/HASHTAG]

id rather lead the whitewalkers. then i wouldnt have to worry about blowing myself up, if i did i could just be resurrected

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Progress for me. After staring at my Pisces and the battery next to it for two days and not having the guts to put them together, this evening (or rather I should say tonight - I should have long been in bed already! ) I plucked up the courage to put them together and vape on it. Needless to say I held the battery as far away from me as possible as I tightened the end cap and pressed the switch.

BTW - I didn't mention it the other day but I also have a slight burn on my chest. It doesn't hurt at all and I only noticed it in the evening when I went into the shower. I guess some flying sparks must have caused it but I have no idea how it happened.

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
So I recently bought a smoktronic abs box mod v2 and whenever I screw on a tank or rda on it, it fires without me firing it. What could be the deal and how can I fix this?
If it's a wired switch (not a mechanical) and there isn't any MOS FET protection, the switch probably got fried and it's a molten blob of metal inside. What kind of build have you been running on it?

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Progress for me. After staring at my Pisces and the battery next to it for two days and not having the guts to put them together, this evening (or rather I should say tonight - I should have long been in bed already! ) I plucked up the courage to put them together and vape on it. Needless to say I held the battery as far away from me as possible as I tightened the end cap and pressed the switch.

BTW - I didn't mention it the other day but I also have a slight burn on my chest. It doesn't hurt at all and I only noticed it in the evening when I went into the shower. I guess some flying sparks must have caused it but I have no idea how it happened.
I'm just glad you're ok. Congrats on getting over the whole "fear of explosions" thing.

Reactions: Papillon61
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread