DTL Tank Recommendations Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephLK

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Thanks to all the amazing help on THIS THREAD, I've got a plan for getting a new mod.

Now, I want a new tank or two to try out. I currently use Vaporesso GT2 coils (0.2 ohm) and vape at 60-70 W. I'm a DTL vaper (I just learned this terminology, so forgive me if I've not doing it right).

The only I think know for sure that I want is the ability to adjust the air flow as needed.

What's best? Or if you vape like I do, what's your favorite tank?

VapingMattCA

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
West Palm Beach, FL
I have several of the V-Jet Sense Tanks and they work really well. I had one that had a defective seal/O-ring at fill ports which made it leak but other than that they work great. Only wish they held more juice. I vape these at 50 to 65 Watts with flavor and vapor being excellent. You will want a dual 18650 mod for these so you have reasonable battery life, although a 75W device would work with proper battery.

$2.50 each VD20 for 20% off order
Sense Vjet Tank

Coils $2.50 each for 5
Sense V-Jet Replacement Coil - 5PK

Reactions: StephLK

VapingMattCA

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
West Palm Beach, FL
@VapingMattCA Just looked at that site... never knew about it. Thanks!

They process and ship orders very fast. Only thing their shipping is a bit pricey. They do have some really good prices on some stuff. My guess is the VJet coils price will be lowered again. They have over 8k in stock.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
My guess is the VJet coils price will be lowered again. They have over 8k in stock.
Just wondering how you know how many they have in stock (someone else gave me a tip about loading your cart until they say there are no more... did you load up 8K)? Would love to know how you did that.

VapingMattCA

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
West Palm Beach, FL
Just wondering how you know how many they have in stock (someone else gave me a tip about loading your cart until they say there are no more... did you load up 8K)? Would love to know how you did that.

Kangerwholesaleusa tells you their current stock. You must create an account to see prices etc. Most other sites I will put in a very large number and add to cart and just about all of them will tell what their current stock is or tell you there is not enough and then you can lower your number and try again until you can add to cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread