How to get rid of a specific e-liquid smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrike

Mar 10, 2020
UK
Hi, I bought my wife an innokin jem pen to try and get her into vaping. She insisted on a Palma Violet e-liquid and after realising that it wasn't for her I got her other various flavors but after washing the tank and changing coil etc it just still stinks of bloody Palma Violets lol.
Q. Is there anything that gets rid of e-juice smells...Any advice would be greatly appreciated before I throw the whole thing away! :mad:
Regards,
Jon.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Hi, I bought my wife an Innokin Jem Pen to try and get her into vaping. She insisted on a Palma Violet e-liquid and after realising that it wasn't for her I got her other various flavors but after washing the tank and changing coil etc it just still stinks of bloody Palma Violets lol.
Q. Is there anything that gets rid of e-juice smells...Any advice would be greatly appreciated before I throw the whole thing away! :mad:
Regards,
Jon.
Alcohol. Try vodka

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Always remove the orings before soaking in anything, even water. Vodka usually does the trick. If the flavor still lingers, it may be in the rubber components like the orings and gaskets. Swap them out with the spares and you should be all set. Sometimes if it's a really stubborn flavor, boiling the atomizer (minus rubber components) for a few minutes before soaking in vodka overnight can help out a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread