so, got a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouga

Oct 16, 2019
As the title states, I have a question. A little information to preface; I'm using a snow wolf mfeng ux mod with a tfv16 tank, vaping at 115 watts. This is a dual 18650 mod, and been vaping fine for a while, using different tanks and wattage too. Lately when I vape, it feels like the firing bar on the side vibrates long a spring slips from a seat and does that old school door stopper wobble and it stops, but doesnt do it for other fires when I vape. My batteries are clean/healthy and undamaged wraps, 510 sections for mod and tank is clean, batteries only ever used in this mod.
I dont know what could be causing this, so I came here. What do yall thing it could be??

Tl;dr: When I fire my regulated mod, I feel a slight buzzing or vibrating in the fire bar and it's not supposed to. What is, what do?

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @Kouga, as @Don29palms has said already get a new mod. And to add to that new batteries as well.

If you've got the cash to spare, you could get a Steam Crave Hadron with some Samsung or Molicel 21700's. A perfect combination for high wattage vaping and much better quality/safety, plus you'll get some decent runtime as well.

Kouga

Oct 16, 2019
I've got a couple other mods with mated batteries and mated tanks(voopoo drag 2 with geekvape Zeus tank, aspire skystar revvo kit)I can use until I replace that snow wolf. A little bummer the mod needs replacing, but nothing outweighs safety. Just out of curiosity(I'm not gonna try to fix it, simpler to just replace it like yall recommended), what do yall think could be causing the vibrating? I did a google search and all I could find was warnings about mechs and unregulated mods or regulated mods that are supposed to vibrate but dont when they are supposed to. I've got the snow wolf stored to the side with no batteries in just to hold my tfv16 upright.

Reactions: Mordacai

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I've got a couple other mods with mated batteries and mated tanks(voopoo drag 2 with geekvape Zeus tank, aspire skystar revvo kit)I can use until I replace that snow wolf. A little bummer the mod needs replacing, but nothing outweighs safety. Just out of curiosity(I'm not gonna try to fix it, simpler to just replace it like yall recommended), what do yall think could be causing the vibrating? I did a google search and all I could find was warnings about mechs and unregulated mods or regulated mods that are supposed to vibrate but dont when they are supposed to. I've got the snow wolf stored to the side with no batteries in just to hold my tfv16 upright.
Ok you do understand that batteries are married to each other and not to the mod? Also attys do not have to be married to a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread