Using V8 BABY coils in Aegis mini cerberus tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    You may need a taller glass for it to fit.

Since you have both the coils and the tank, all you have to do is try it.

First see if the coil screws into the base of the Cerberus mini then, if it does, see if it registers the proper resistance on a mod. Also make sure that the seal at the bottom of the coil head is sealing tight against the bast of the tank.

If the above = true, then try to screw the top part on. If the chimney screws in enough to seal against the coil head, and the whole tank screws down enough to not leave a gap, then it should work fine.

But of course, you'll never really know if any of the seals are sealing well enough until you fill the tank.

Reactions: stols001

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    Hello, I have a question about some coils i had laying around from my previous vape.
    Can i put my old V8 BABY-Q2 (O.4 Ohm) and V8 BABY-Q2 (O.6 Ohm) in my new aegis mini cerberus tank or would this cause problems?
    Thanks in advance.
    Yep the Q2 V8 Baby coils are what I run in my cerebus most of the time. THey work great in it

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    You may need a taller glass for it to fit.

Since you have both the coils and the tank, all you have to do is try it.

First see if the coil screws into the base of the Cerberus mini then, if it does, see if it registers the proper resistance on a mod. Also make sure that the seal at the bottom of the coil head is sealing tight against the bast of the tank.

If the above = true, then try to screw the top part on. If the chimney screws in enough to seal against the coil head, and the whole tank screws down enough to not leave a gap, then it should work fine.

But of course, you'll never really know if any of the seals are sealing well enough until you fill the tank.
    Only the V8 Baby beast RBA deck needs the taller glass.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread