Clown World, USA
    Reactions: stols001

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    My self, I need more nic (limited budget but I am concerned that "they" may tax the Sh*t out of it soon)

$45 at heartland for their house brand. No more sales with them it seems. There's a shortage on nic.

If it's not one thing it's another lol.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I don't think there is a shortage exactly just a sort of slight price gouging that could edge up dramatically any second.

IDK I'm not getting more VG or PEG400 quite yet, I mean I'd have to FREEZE it to stay good and we are going to have to start downsizing shortly not toting around more things that require remaining frozen.

I don't want to live in an area like downtown Baltimore where you can put the cardboard box you live in over one of those under the town heating grates and the stuff you need cold in everything else.

Before anyone objects I lived there I have SEEN IT. Well not the sensible nature of my box freezer and heating system, and the husband and I would have to take shivery shifts to guard it all, and we are Just too Old For That and While I love to vape I am not sure I want to be stabbed or shot for a bottle of PEG-400 that a tweaker is convinced is his lifetime sterno supply.

This is relevant to me but only if you know what is happening so otherwise just accept the fact I may be moving sooner rather than later.
    Anna

90VG

ECF Veteran
    Jan 19, 2016
    5000' in Nevada
    @90VG has been an ECF member for 4+ years. He used to post every now and then, but seems to have just been MIA for awhile and is back now. :)

Well, I kinda figured it all out and don't have any questions. Everything is here or on youtube so I don't need to answer anything. I still lurk now and then.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    fk4BB2h.gif

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Last edited:

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I guess my wife decided to help me get some nic (long story but we live in different cities) First tried Liquid Nicotine (using her card/billing info and my shipping info) They want a photo ID... (I have a scan of mine but they want hers) So I tried Heartland... same thing! I never had this issue with River Supply but they are closed because of the virus. Never had to deal with this BS before all the "teen vaping" and "lung illness" crap.

• Optimistic

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Nope. And when I first encountered vaping there was a giddy excitement about it all like you could put your pack of smokes in a tank and like RING a big bell of "I quit' but I was like, "I don't think I'm ready to give up a perfectly good pack of smokes."

My theory is, they were flavoring the tobacco flavored liquids with the half used packs of cigarette that is what tobacco flavor was like.

That is why I don't try to quit ever again. It's different every time. I WENT 6 WEEKS with that Njoy crap, but I was FINE no withdrawal whatsoever. But well I think my nic was a TON higher, like 36 or something.

That is why life sucks so hard, Neither Covid 19 OR vaping teens are gonna make it ANY easier or harder for a vaper to die but the APPEARANCE of it being so will make a vaper smoke, catch covid and die in tobacco withdrawal.

If there is one thing I am glad of it is I stocked up, and GOOD. Sigh. These times..> Good luck finding what you need,

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread