West Coast Vape Supply Review, MUST READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shurpacabra

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
After much research and debating, I decided to get a Nemesis clone as my first mechanical mod. I was mostly researching products on FT, but suddenly stumbled upon West Coast Vape Supply. Let me tell you, these guys rock. I called the phone number to talk to a real live person to ask some questions about the company, and it's very legit. The guy I talked to asked what kind of juice I like, and said he would throw a free bottle in with my order when it went through. A lot of places will do this, but it's pretty cool I got to pick what kind of juice to get. Let me go over some prices here.

First of all, these guys are in California, in the good old USofA. They do not charge shipping, and (at least in my case) they didnt charge taxes either! That's pretty huge. The Nemesis clone I wanted on FT was 25 bucks. On West Coast Vape Supply it was 30! Only five bucks more for the SAME mod, and I don't have to wait for it to ship from China. I also bought a LEGIT IGOW-3 for $20.

But wait... there's more! Once you place an order, these guys give you a "board play" which is essentially a game token. At the bottom of your confirmation screen will be something that looks like an ad, where you click to play the game. At first I was skeptical, but it's very cool and legit. A large tiled memory game type thing pops up with a bunch of vaporizer accessories. It will randomize, and then flip upside down. You get four tries to match a product, and if you do, they send it to you for free! That's damn cool. Maybe you can save tokens and get more tries? Haven't tried so I don't know haha.

Anyway, I hope that the products I receive are of as much quality as their customer service. I will update this thread when I receive my items. I wouldn't usually take the time to review a company like this... but so far these guys deserve it. Stop waiting for your stuff to come from China and pay an extra couple bucks to get it sooner. Happy vaping everyone.

Holy .... balls. My order shipped before I could even finish typing this... THATS AMAZING!

Last edited:

shurpacabra

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Welp, I got my vape mail today. I ordered on Friday, everything came Monday (today), and shipping was free. Pretty hard to beat that. I ordered a Nemesis clone and an IGOW-3, but they gave me an IGOW-6. Thanks for the free upgrade! I got a free bottle of juice as well. Pretty pleased with this company, will be ordering again.

nemesisclone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread