Absolute Virgin e-liquid

Discussion in 'Virgin Vapor' started by switchblade, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. switchblade

switchblade Full Member

So, it looks like Annette has posted up some new products. Part of a line called "Absolute Virgin". They look pretty interesting, and I am thinking of grabbing a sampler when I have a chance.

i have not seen any threads here on this, and was wondering if anybody else has trend them out yet. What are your thoughts?

2. rootwhacker

rootwhacker Senior Member ECF Veteran

Yummy looking!

Hey Annette, the "Choose a flavor" pulldowns don't seem to working for me in Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer.

3. Annette Rogers

Annette Rogers Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

I know, my tech admin is working on it...

4. lizblue

lizblue Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Interesting. I'm looking at the fig one. I guess I'll check it out with my next order. I wonder how the extra flavor/standard flavor will work with these. I'm used to getting extra flavor but from the description it sounds like the flavor is stronger in the absolute line.

5. Annette Rogers

The Blue Violet and Bed of Roses flavors that some here have tried are from the new Absolute line of flavors by the way so the new flavors are similar to these two. Let me know how the flavor strength works as, of course, I can adjust up or down if the new line is too strong or two weak!

6. rootwhacker

rootwhacker Senior Member ECF Veteran

Alrighty, just placed an order that includes some of these absolute flavors, I can hardly wait!
    (especially if chocolate peanut butter is available, I added a note to include it if so. Generic labeling fine :2cool: )

7. Annette Rogers

Saw your note, Rootwhacker! I'm adopting you as one of my testers! This flavor is on the way, I'm just working to get the balance of flavors right...

8. Sydlie

Sydlie Senior Member ECF Veteran

Placed my order, very excited! I wanted to order more, but the rest is going to have to wait for my next pay check.

And just so it's out there, I'll try any flavor at any time LOL (unless it's avocado based LOL) ;)

9. hollyberry

hollyberry Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I too will volunteer as a tester! ;)

I've got some of the Celestial Honeydew on it's way to me, and I can't wait to try it!

10. IThrenodyI

IThrenodyI ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Lots of volunteers! I also added a note to my last order a while ago, and planned on it again when I order next week. :D

11. Annette Rogers

There's never any shortage of flavor testing volunteers! I only ask that you give me constructive feedback that will help me to improve my flavors. It does get discouraging when I send out 20 free samples and only hear back from one or two people so, if you want to be a flavor tester, you have to commit to letting me know what you thought of your sample! I know you guys are good about this, but just wanted to clarify!

12. Digital-Dragon

Digital-Dragon Super Member ECF Veteran

I haven't ordered from vv in a while due to experimenting with diy, but honestly most my flavors fail (except my ginger) when compared to the kona coffee milkshake that used to be my all day vape. But this new line has got me interested again, I would like to try the turkish coffee especially... Anybody try that yet?

13. TigerLadyTX

TigerLadyTX Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

*waves hand wildly in the air while jumping up and down* Me! Me! Me! pick me as a tester :) hehehe

~Tiger

14. kittypie

kittypie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I have a Dark Roast Turkish Coffee on the way...will post my thoughts after I've tried it. Would love to hear thoughts on the Pomegranate, too!

15. hollyberry

Annette, I just placed an order for some of the Absolute Virgin flavors, but I forgot to put a note in the comments about being a tester.

I also forgot to use the coupon code. Doh!

16. hollyberry

Ordered some of the Pomegranate. Will post my thoughts on it when it arrives. :)

17. Annette Rogers

Send me an e-mail with your order #!

18. kittypie

kittypie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

My sister came over and we waited patiently not for mailman to get here. Popped open the dark roast turkish and omg, the aroma! I filled a carto for sis and her eyes practically rolled back in her head. DELICIOUS! she exclaimed :) Then I had a puff. Whoa, this stuff is strong! Super strong, dark roast black coffee lovers will love this. Mine is 80/20, 12 mg, standard flavor. Believe me, you don't need extra flavor for this one. Hats off to you, Annette!:)

19. Digital-Dragon

Digital-Dragon Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks kitty, I figured the turkish would be great. I just wanted to see what somebody else had to say about it before ordering. Now I'll be stalking the mailman soon...

20. hollyberry

I so wish I had known how good the Tropical Storm would be and ordered a bigger bottle! It's delicious!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.