Got My First Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetteG

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
NE
Got my first order in today ... 3 pack sampler of the absolute virgin e-liquid with perfect peach, original sin, and vanilla latte. Also received 1/4 ounce each of the kona coffee milkshake and the hot buttered rum. I am vaping on the peach currently and I have to say WOW! It's some amazing stuff, even at the 12mg nic level (I usually vape 18mg).

It appears I am one of the "lucky" ones who may be a touch sensitive to the alcohol in the regular virgin line as when I smelled both the kona coffee and the hot buttered rum, it was quite potent to me ... almost overpowering in a sense. I am not saying it is bad in anyway, but both bottles are sitting uncapped with a paper towel over them in a nice dark, cool place to steep for a few days and let that alcohol evaporate. I'm going to give them a few days and then revisit. I want so bad for the kona to be to my liking because I've heard nothing but WONDERFUL things about it ... and the hot buttered rum ... what else do you want in a vape with rum in the name <heh> ;)

My husband put a few drops of the original sin in his tobacco flavor he was vaping on and I tried it out ... YUMMY YUMMY is all I can say ... will try out the vanilla latte tomorrow or Friday and see what the verdict is ... it smells fantastic.

Needless to say, Annette and team, you have outdone yourselves and definitely have a repeat customer. Once I get my new ProVari and Vivi Nova tanks in ... there will be another order placed for sure! Thanks for such a quality product, can't wait to try more flavors. :)

NetteG

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Got my first order in today ... 3 pack sampler of the absolute virgin e-liquid with perfect peach, original sin, and vanilla latte. Also received 1/4 ounce each of the kona coffee milkshake and the hot buttered rum. I am vaping on the peach currently and I have to say WOW! It's some amazing stuff, even at the 12mg nic level (I usually vape 18mg).

It appears I am one of the "lucky" ones who may be a touch sensitive to the alcohol in the regular virgin line as when I smelled both the kona coffee and the hot buttered rum, it was quite potent to me ... almost overpowering in a sense. I am not saying it is bad in anyway, but both bottles are sitting uncapped with a paper towel over them in a nice dark, cool place to steep for a few days and let that alcohol evaporate. I'm going to give them a few days and then revisit. I want so bad for the kona to be to my liking because I've heard nothing but WONDERFUL things about it ... and the hot buttered rum ... what else do you want in a vape with rum in the name <heh> ;)

My husband put a few drops of the original sin in his tobacco flavor he was vaping on and I tried it out ... YUMMY YUMMY is all I can say ... will try out the vanilla latte tomorrow or Friday and see what the verdict is ... it smells fantastic.

Needless to say, Annette and team, you have outdone yourselves and definitely have a repeat customer. Once I get my new ProVari and Vivi Nova tanks in ... there will be another order placed for sure! Thanks for such a quality product, can't wait to try more flavors. :)

NetteG

Patience, grasshopper.

I TOLD you those fruit flavors would be great out of the box! :)

Definitely steep your KCM as long as you can stand to, it makes such a huge, delicious difference!

I'm not a tobacco lover, but I have enjoyed apple with tobacco, it's very good!

I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying your VV! :banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread