Status
Not open for further replies.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Here is a super quick snap of the bOd I got yesterday. I like super clean mods without the grooves but Im a big fan of the man Kir. If he does another run I may have to get a set for my second eVic. Which goes completely against my plans of using the second one as a "construction site" mod. Ill have two of them I need to baby lol. When am I ever gonna settle on a mod Im not afraid to scratch up a little.

20130408-_MG_2966 by pseudohippy, on Flickr

benosa562

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
southern California
Here is a super quick snap of the bOd I got yesterday. I like super clean mods without the grooves but Im a big fan of the man Kir. If he does another run I may have to get a set for my second eVic. Which goes completely against my plans of using the second one as a "construction site" mod. Ill have two of them I need to baby lol. When am I ever gonna settle on a mod Im not afraid to scratch up a little.

20130408-_MG_2966 by pseudohippy, on Flickr

Where did u get the bOd at? Ive been trying to get 1 of these

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Where did u get the bOd at? Ive been trying to get 1 of these

Greekvapes. I ordered it on March 28. Got it yesterday. The body alone was out of stock but the full kit was in stock. I didnt have a eVic yet so I bought the entire kit. Not sure what is available right now. Im getting a control head from this coop so I can use the stock tubes and have two eVics. A construction site model and a at home desk model :)

I just checked. The kit is in stock right this minute. Then get a control head and sell the full kit in the classies and just keep the body. Just a thought.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Whats the difference between the 20mm n 23 mm hole on the top cap?

Thats not the hole in the top cap. That is the width of the outside edge. The 20mm will be very close in shape as the stock cap. The 23mm has straight edges. The 20mm is slightly cone shaped. The RSST for example is 22mm and would overhang the 20mm cap.

benosa562

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
southern California
Thats not the hole in the top cap. That is the width of the outside edge. The 20mm will be very close in shape as the stock cap. The 23mm has straight edges. The 20mm is slightly cone shaped. The RSST for example is 22mm and would overhang the 20mm cap.

Oohh...I got it!! The 23mm is a must then lol

zhentipede

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
California, USA
20130410_032635.jpg joyetech 18350 tube from $8 - $15 depends on vendor

20130408_214706.jpg and just wrapped the orig joyetech 18650 tube with carbon fiber look $ 14 - $20 depends on vendor

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
Review of the Fanis tubes;

Not a great review as there's problems with the top cap.

I wonder if it's only some of the stock, i haven't seen others complaining. Could also be a certain batches of the evic that causes the problem. I'll find out when i get mine =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread