Ahlusion E-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigEdT

Jul 17, 2013
Kentuckiana
Not at Ahlusion, I don't think any they offer is purely synthetic. There are plenty of quality artificial tobacco vendors though. You'll want to make sure they don't use TA along with the synthetic flavoring, as TA is a concentrate derived from tobacco. Truth is though, all ejuice that contains nicotine has an ingredient that was extracted from tobacco.. the nicotine.

Good point, thanks. Any vendors you would recommend for artificial tobaccos that taste good?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Good point, thanks. Any vendors you would recommend for artificial tobaccos that taste good?

For purely synthetic tobaccos, I don't know of any that I can certainly say are 100% tobacco-derivative free. TA is in way more tobacco liquids than we know.

I'm assuming that is sweet?

Yes, mostly, but the black tea is pretty assertive.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Try Caramel Pear Black Tea. I find that tea operates on similar senses as a tobacco vape.

True that!

O boy, there's a lot out there. Not knowing what your looking for it's hard to recommend any, but I can tell you some synthetic (arti-baccos) that I've been enjoying lately.. Halo's lab made are old favorites of mine. GeJ has a lab made section with some good arti-baccos. Vapor Station and MountainOakVapors have some I've been getting into lately.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
O boy, there's a lot out there. Not knowing what your looking for it's hard to recommend any, but I can tell you some synthetic (arti-baccos) that I've been enjoying lately.. Halo's lab made are old favorites of mine. GeJ has a lab made section with some good arti-baccos. Vapor Station and MountainOakVapors have some I've been getting into lately.

I know VS would be out, and even Halo uses some natural ingredients, but as to which, I have no idea. It's a crap shoot. Wow. I never thought the hunt would be reversed to find a tobacco with no tobacco derivatives. Too funny.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
I've vaped about half a ml of Gold Member for Jerms. In its fresh state, it's a light caramel e-liquid with a pretty good approximation of a salty kick. The biggest difference is that you don't get the same sensation that happens when salt touches your tongue. It took me a while to get over that mentally because my brain kept expecting it. It tastes like vaping the coating of kettle corn.

This juice is going to go away for a steep of at least a month. I expect the caramel to bloom like Car-Mal Mambo and become excellent. I'm curious to see what happens with the salty flavor and overall blend with time.

Last edited:

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I've vaped about half a ml of Gold Member for Jerms. In its fresh state, it's a light caramel e-liquid a pretty good approximation of a salty kick. The biggest difference is that you don't get the same sensation that happens when salt touches your tongue. It took me a while to get over that mentally because my brain kept expecting it. It tastes like vaping the coating of kettle corn.

This juice is going to go away for a steep of at least a month. I expect the caramel to bloom like Car-Mal Mambo and become excellent. I'm curious to see what happens with the salty flavor and overall blend with time.

Thanks for reporting on Gold Member. Does sound interesting, and is added to my list, but not in a big hurry to get it. I've been meaning to try Car-Mal Mambo for a while, but will go for GN instead. It will indeed be interesting to see how the salty notes transform with age. So many of these Ahl juices do some wild tricks after several weeks, almost always for the better.

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
Try Caramel Pear Black Tea. I find that tea operates on similar senses as a tobacco vape.

Yeah, all of their black teas hit the throat like tobacco. If you're trying to avoid sweetness, ask for no caramel in the notes on your order. I did that once. My voice came back in a week or so.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Yeah, all of their black teas hit the throat like tobacco. If you're trying to avoid sweetness, ask for no caramel in the notes on your order. I did that once. My voice came back in a week or so.

Are you serious? That would be sweet as I could just mix that in with my other bottle--although I already have my caramel toned down.

Last edited:

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
Are you serious? That would be sweet a I could just mix that in with my other bottle--although I already have my caramel toned down.

Not completely; I got half caramel. But between the tea and the pear skin, it was so dry and powdery, it became like a fruity Sahara. I'm vaping the last drops of it as we speak -- or rather, as I type. I think that juice really needs the standard caramel, or at least I do.

In a related development, Vurley + Gold Member is good. RYcherry4? I'm calling The Wizard to suggest an aromatic RY4!

GameDesigner

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
Austin, TX
This week a ton of Ahlusion flavors arrived. Of the lot, I've already added another three or so to my all-time top ten ADVs.
Maple River Tree Blend is sublime. I've loved every River Tree Blend I've bought and with Cool RTB, this is tops.

Anyone tried Rick's Request. This another nuts liquid. Love at first vape for me. I swear what Rick actually requested was an Ahlusion take on Boba's Bounty because this strikes me as a better balanced BB that accentuates the needed notes while ignoring altogether those that ruin BB for me -- namely what I've resorted to labeling an overpowering and sometimes stomach-turning woody mushroom taste.

Smooth Criminal is another ADV, though already spoken for in this thread.

Banana Fosters is decent, probably the best banana-based recipe I've tasted but it succumbs to the same weakness as the competition: At this point I'm convinced that no acceptable banana flavor base exists anywhere. Runts candy artificial banana is all that's available and its wretched for those seeking true-to-fruit flavor. Ahlusion mutes this more than others like Gorilla Juice or Johnny Chimpo (both liquids I tossed out) but the magic only does so much to disguise the truth.

Smokin Cherries is top shelf stuff, especially when I overdose on sweeter options and crave robust flavor.

GameDesigner

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
Austin, TX
Breaking into my Lemon Cream after about a 5 week steep. The flavor has really opened up, which I could tell right away by the smell when I opened it. This is a solid fruit vape. The lemon is lemon, but instead of a puckering sour citrusy bite it's creamy.. could possibly be why they named it Lemon Cream. It's not complex, as lemons aren't a complex fruit to me, but it's very authentic and full flavored. A rich cream flavored with lemon. Lime Cream added to my next order.

Agreed on the Lemon Cream. I'm learning that to my tongue most fruit-based flavors taste too alike in their artificial tanginess. Here the cream perfectly tempers that.

BigEdT

Jul 17, 2013
Kentuckiana
True that!

If it helps, I was a Marlboro red and southern cut smoker. I appreciate the input from y'all.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
This week a ton of Ahlusion flavors arrived. Of the lot, I've already added another three or so to my all-time top ten ADVs.
Maple River Tree Blend is sublime. I've loved every River Tree Blend I've bought and with Cool RTB, this is tops.

Anyone tried Rick's Request. This another nuts liquid. Love at first vape for me. I swear what Rick actually requested was an Ahlusion take on Boba's Bounty because this strikes me as a better balanced BB that accentuates the needed notes while ignoring altogether those that ruin BB for me -- namely what I've resorted to labeling an overpowering and sometimes stomach-turning woody mushroom taste.

Banana Fosters is decent, probably the best banana-based recipe I've tasted but it succumbs to the same weakness as the competition: At this point I'm convinced that no acceptable banana flavor base exists anywhere. Runts candy artificial banana is all that's available and its wretched for those seeking true-to-fruit flavor. Ahlusion mutes this more than others like Gorilla Juice or Johnny Chimpo (both liquids I tossed out) but the magic only does so much to disguise the truth.

Smokin Cherries is top shelf stuff, especially when I overdose on sweeter options and crave robust flavor.

I think so as well. It still makes me smile to think.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv

I vaped Rick's Request back in May. It's a really good juice and I enjoyed it, but some of my friends that sampled it didn't. I'm a mark for rice pudding, so it was a great juice for me. That one really, really changed after steeping. It was okay for me fresh, but it really blossomed with time. Some people even let that one steep for four months or more. That seems kind of excessive, but I get it.

Try some Peachy Criminal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread