Status
Not open for further replies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I really like Smooth Criminal, it keeps giving new flavor as it steeps. Strawberry shortcake is my all time fav, Blueberry vanilla cake a close runner up. Lemon Cream a must have, so is Masala Chia, it is so spot on, I add a little Lemon Cream to it and I love it. The Chai Latte is also very good, but I like Masala better.
I have some of the melons, they are good, Mojita is also good. Apple tarte is good, didn't care for the peach tarte. I also have Caramel Pear Black tea, I really want to like it but that black tea is too strong for me, letting it steep to see if changes much. Fijian Nights is good and I like it even better with some Masala Chai added to it. Pineapple Up side down Cake is also good. Strawberry Vanilla Cake is good, another fav of mine. Car MAl Mambo is also good, Lime Cream, good. I just ordered more so will let everyone know! Most of what I got is a winner, just a few not my favs. Citrus Bliss is a bit too citrus for me, I like adding things to it to make it more mellow, like strawberry banana cream. bnrk

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
I want to hear.. it's salty like salted caramel, but somehow works. I've already had a kettle corn vape, FVF RY4, and don't want any popcorn association with a vape lol. It's as blasphemous as those Jelly Belly buttered popcorn beans.. bleeeechhhhhhh

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

I love Jelly Belly buttered popcorn beans....:(

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Breaking into my Lemon Cream after about a 5 week steep. The flavor has really opened up, which I could tell right away by the smell when I opened it. This is a solid fruit vape. The lemon is lemon, but instead of a puckering sour citrusy bite it's creamy.. could possibly be why they named it Lemon Cream. It's not complex, as lemons aren't a complex fruit to me, but it's very authentic and full flavored. A rich cream flavored with lemon. Lime Cream added to my next order.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
Breaking into my Lemon Cream after about a 5 week steep. The flavor has really opened up, which I could tell right away by the smell when I opened it. This is a solid fruit vape. The lemon is lemon, but instead of a puckering sour citrusy bite it's creamy.. could possibly be why they named it Lemon Cream. It's not complex, as lemons aren't a complex fruit to me, but it's very authentic and full flavored. A rich cream flavored with lemon. Lime Cream added to my next order.

Tez let me try these on Sunday. I really, really, really liked Lemon Cream. I loved Lime Cream!

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
bnrkwest:10184733 said:
I also have Caramel Pear Black tea, I really want to like it but that black tea is too strong for me, letting it steep to see if changes much.

That's one of those you have to connect with. The flavor is spot on though. After a while it tastes like plum. I just appreciate the cleanliness of the flavors. I like it, but not an ADV.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Tez let me try these on Sunday. I really, really, really liked Lemon Cream. I loved Lime Cream!

Ahlusion's making my next order easy. Let's see, love the StawVanCake, so next is BlueVanCake. Dig the Lemon Cream, gonna get some Lime Cream. Love the Apple Wild Woods, gonna get... uh oh, a few more WW I guess. Also need to try Gold Member, and I could really do for another bottle of Smooth Crim... that reminds me, Peachy Crim.. uh oh, peach, more SGP.. oh yeah aros, need to try the maple and honey and; can't forget some teas......... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

And you know by my next order there'll be some new must-tries added to the menu.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Lemon cream has such a fresh taste, I love it. Lime cream I really like too, fresh taste with no bitter in it. bnrk

Hold up. Stop the press! Lime Cream? From whom? Ahlusion? Damn! I am so out-of-the-loop. LOL

Lemon Cream is fantastic, but I had no idea about a lime cream.

jpwr25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Southern Illinois
In my most recent order I got, among others:

Smooth Criminal
Maple Wildwood

Smooth criminal is great, and almost defies description. I'm no e-liquid sommelier, but I get a sweet, creamy tobacco base with light hints of cinnamon and something else I can't quite put my finger on.

If you like sweet tobacco flavors, I was very impressed with the maple wildwood. Again, a creamy tobacco base with a rich, slightly earthy maple flavor that I can't put down.

I really don't think you can go wrong with Ahlusion, they are one of (and climbing to the top of) my 3 go to vendors. Pick something that sounds good, and go for it. Even when I rarely get one I don't care for (blue fairy- I enjoy absinthe the drink, apparently I don't care for it as a vape) I'm still impressed with how pure and true the flavors are.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Smooth criminal is great, and almost defies description.

He evades capture. That's why he's a smooth criminal. :laugh:

Seriously though, I have not seen, by anyone, a description of SC that does it justice (I sure as hell can't). I have asked as many people as possible to try, yet no one can really describe it.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Mr. Mann, I asked Wlad to create a Lime Cream as awesome as his Lemon Cream......and he did just that!! :D

Get outta here. (In the voice of Paula Deen) Hey y'all, Tyleris is the blame for that money y'all got slippin' through that hole in yuh pocket. LOL

Last edited:

BigEdT

Jul 17, 2013
Kentuckiana
Ahlusion is one of those vendors that you can pick whatever flavor looks good and chances are it's made really well. They don't have a handful of amazing juices and the rest are just okay, every vape I've tried from them is unique, well thought-out, and authentic. Some personal non-tobacco stand outs for me have been Strawberry Vanilla Cake (vaping it now), Sassparilla, Chai Latte, Mango Lassi, Pink Label, and Caramel Pear Black Tea.

I'm mainly a tobacco vaper, and since Ahlusion is my favorite NET vendor I have too many to list. If you name what you're looking for in a tobacco vape I may be able to mention a few.

I'm looking for a good non NET any ideas for me? Want tobacco flavor but not naturally extracted, just for the principle of being tobacco free.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I'm looking for a good non NET any ideas for me? Want tobacco flavor but not naturally extracted, just for the principle of being tobacco free.

Not at Ahlusion, I don't think any they offer is purely synthetic. There are plenty of quality artificial tobacco vendors though. You'll want to make sure they don't use TA along with the synthetic flavoring, as TA is a concentrate derived from tobacco. Truth is though, all ejuice that contains nicotine has an ingredient that was extracted from tobacco.. the nicotine.

jpwr25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Southern Illinois

Many if not all of ahlusion's tobacco flavors contain natural tobacco extracts (among other flavors). I would contact Wlad at ahlusion with your concern, and he can hopefully point you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread