Ahlusion E-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbjoran

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Riverdale, GA
Be fore warned (and when you order, they'll let you know), Devil Dog is a very strong pipe/cigar tobacco and I use it to add tobacco flavor to my clove and menthol juices (I can't handle Devil Dog on its own). The stuff is great as far as pure tobacco taste goes and I order it regularly.

I also like their orange creamsicle with extra sweetener.

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
Interesting. One thing I can say about Ahlusion (among hundreds of other things) is that their liquids get much more deep in flavor after time. This is the case with the majority of their liquids (though not the aromatics).

Yeah. I would guess the salted caramel will gain a lot of flavor as it steeps. Car-Mal Mambo did.

Mozzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Rohnert Park CA, USA
I have an order being processed now. Looking very much forward to checking them out. I'm gathering most of their juices need 1-2+ weeks of steep. This is true of most e-juices that are made to order.

I didn't get any of their tobacco flavors, although I was tempted. I've pretty much given up on ordering tobacco flavors, after reading tons of rave reviews elsewhere, and then finding they don't even remotely resemble any tobacco I've ever tasted. I understand that there is bound to be a difference when you're not actually burning the stuff, but it doesn't taste like any "chew" I've had either.

Are Ahlusion tobaccos really worth getting? Can someone please give their thoughts on the elusive tobacco e-juice?

Edit: by elsewhere, I meant other vendors. I haven't tried any Ahlusion. I ordered Mango Lassi, Lime Creme, and Ahlusion Tiramisu. ;)

Last edited:

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Mr.Mann:10179317 said:
Not so far, not sure if they change when they steep. But one thing was hella nice, not having to steep before vaping!

Interesting. One thing I can say about Ahlusion (among hundreds of other things) is that their liquids get much more deep in flavor after time. This is the case with the majority of their liquids (though not the aromatics).

Ditto. They're vapable right away, even good, but time still brings out the best in them, unlike other discount juices that need to steeped two months before u can even tolerate them. You know who you are! :)

Mozzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Rohnert Park CA, USA
Ditto. They're vapable right away, even good, but time still brings out the best in them, unlike other discount juices that need to steeped two months before u can even tolerate them. You know who you are! :)

Good to know, and oh so true about those others who know who they are ;) ;)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Thanks, everyone, for the Ahlusion clue-sions (yeah, prolly should have resisted that) on their tobaccos.

My current go-to for tobacco is Hurricane Vapor and I was browsing for additional high-quality sources. I'll give Ahlusion a looksee :)

I would personally recommend nixing the House Blends (those never did anything for me at all), Desperado (never got much flavor, though it smelled great) and Dulce Cubanito (I like it, but it's a bit hit or miss sometimes--I liked it better fresh), and the rest is fair game.

p.s. I never had Deal Maker, so I can't comment on that one. Of their 39 (or so) tobaccos, I have had about 2/3 of them.

Last edited:

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
I have been a huge fan of Backwoods Brew's sweeter tobaccos. I may have to try out Ahlusion from all the great things I've heard. Sounds like they've got some great flavors which would hit me just right.

Chai Tea, Mango Lassi, Wild Wood blends, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, the Maple flavors... I've got an order ready to go just perusing their site for a minute :p If they made a Peach Cobbler I would love to try that too!

Woody

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
Are Ahlusion tobaccos really worth getting? Can someone please give their thoughts on the elusive tobacco e-juice?

Are they ever! Ahlusion tobaccos are some of the best e-liquids you can buy. In my book, there are four, maybe five companies that have wide selections of excellent tobacco juices. Ahlusion has the most to choose from, so if you like tobacco then you're bound to find an Ahlusion juice you'll love. I've had vaping bliss from several Ahlusion aromatics and non-aromatics.

Blacks_n_Jacks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
MD, United States
I've only had 3 (Gold Rising, Sweet Georgia Peach (sorry Jerms!), and Vecchio Blend) out of the 30 something juices I've ordered from them not to my liking. Even still, they weren't unvapeable and I could see their vision in creating the juice.

As for their tobaccos -- they certainly have quite the selection. I haven't had the House Blend, but I've tried every other variety (Aromatic, Non-Aromatic, Wild Wood, River Tree Blend). I prefer the non-aromatics, in particular Peachy Criminal. Gives me the perfect balance of sweet, nutty tobacco and peach. It's my favorite juice in the 10 months I've been vaping.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I've only had 3 (Gold Rising, Sweet Georgia Peach (sorry Jerms!), and Vecchio Blend) out of the 30 something juices I've ordered from them not to my liking. Even still, they weren't unvapeable and I could see their vision in creating the juice.

As for their tobaccos -- they certainly have quite the selection. I haven't had the House Blend, but I've tried every other variety (Aromatic, Non-Aromatic, Wild Wood, River Tree Blend). I prefer the non-aromatics, in particular Peachy Criminal. Gives me the perfect balance of sweet, nutty tobacco and peach. It's my favorite juice in the 10 months I've been vaping.

How dare you ;)

I actually like hearing someone not being as crazy about SGP as me, it reminds me that what I have with her is special :D

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Blacks_n_Jacks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
MD, United States
I know Jerms, I tried. But she's a fiesty one, I tell you. :) Matter of fact, that's what I'm vaping now..........and she's a one man (or woman) type of gal. Cuz she doesn't want any parts of me.

But seriously, it's not bad. The tobacco is a bit much for this light in the pants girl, though. *moonwalking to the smooth criminal now*

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I know Jerms, I tried. But she's a fiesty one, I tell you. :) Matter of fact, that's what I'm vaping now..........and she's a one man (or woman) type of gal. Cuz she doesn't want any parts of me.

But seriously, it's not bad. The tobacco is a bit much for this light in the pants girl, though. *moonwalking to the smooth criminal now*

This is the last post I will read on ECF tonight. Too funny. :laugh:

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo

As much as I love SGP, I have a feeling that a couple years from now I'll be done with it while Smooth Criminal will still impress me.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread