1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Airflow base ring for protank 2 + 3

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by Oz Rudeboy, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Oz Rudeboy

Oz Rudeboy Full Member

Airflow base ring for protank 2 & 3 in Australia
    Does anybody know why we Aussies can't buy these yet? Ghey are on the market in US, Canada and Asia, but $40 postage for 2 $5 items seems crazy! I bought the new airflow tank, best thing since canned beer, so why can't I buy the base ring, and turn my 2 wobbly protanks into airflow tanks?

2. jaytee7

jaytee7 Full Member

Focalecig.com has it on sale for $3.70 (US dollars) with free shiping. SKU:14001. Look on new arrivals page 2.

3. jaytee7

jaytee7 Full Member

Mine turned up today. I can't believe what a difference it's made. Complete control from closed to wide open. You can find your preferred setting quickly and easily. Very well made and so cheap. It's transformed my Protank 2 into a very good atomizer.

4. chesty

chesty Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

and mine just arrived today too, I ordered some juice from mbv and threw in an air control ring.

and even better news, I finally mastered the art of protank head rebuilding, stock heads and my old
    rebuilds both gave me a sore throat, I think others would call it a dry hit, but I'm not sure.

Now it's silky smooth. so I can finally rid myself of the ego style with plastic T2 tanks and
    use the glass protank in my VTR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.