• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Airflow base ring for protank 2 + 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airflow base ring for protank 2 & 3 in Australia
Does anybody know why we Aussies can't buy these yet? Ghey are on the market in US, Canada and Asia, but $40 postage for 2 $5 items seems crazy! I bought the new airflow tank, best thing since canned beer, so why can't I buy the base ring, and turn my 2 wobbly protanks into airflow tanks?

jaytee7

Nov 25, 2013
West Australia
Airflow base ring for protank 2 & 3 in Australia
Does anybody know why we Aussies can't buy these yet? Ghey are on the market in US, Canada and Asia, but $40 postage for 2 $5 items seems crazy! I bought the new airflow tank, best thing since canned beer, so why can't I buy the base ring, and turn my 2 wobbly protanks into airflow tanks?

Focalecig.com has it on sale for $3.70 (US dollars) with free shiping. SKU:14001. Look on new arrivals page 2.

chesty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Sydney, Australia
and mine just arrived today too, I ordered some juice from mbv and threw in an air control ring.

and even better news, I finally mastered the art of protank head rebuilding, stock heads and my old
rebuilds both gave me a sore throat, I think others would call it a dry hit, but I'm not sure.

Now it's silky smooth. so I can finally rid myself of the ego style with plastic T2 tanks and
use the glass protank in my VTR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread