AltSmoke Nano 510 Clearomizer vs. CE3 for Blu Batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
Sorry for the pseudo necro (thread is a week old), but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that replied. A lot of great info here, and it really helped me to make a decision. Was a lot of great help, and actually helped me to decide to just ditch the Blu kits (even after picking up some Ce3 clearomizers), and upgrade to a G6 kit instead. HUGE difference. Thanks guys!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Sorry for the pseudo necro (thread is a week old), but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that replied. A lot of great info here, and it really helped me to make a decision. Was a lot of great help, and actually helped me to decide to just ditch the Blu kits (even after picking up some Ce3 clearomizers), and upgrade to a G6 kit instead. HUGE difference. Thanks guys!

No need to apologize as you did the right thing in posting a solution for your problem. Others will read this thread and possibly find an answer here :thumbs:

No need to apologize as you did the right thing in posting a solution for your problem. Others will read this thread and possibly find an answer here :thumbs:

Thanks for all the info. I was browsing around with the same question as the OP. You guys had all the info laid out already. I'm in the same boat as the OP, as I can't graduate to a decent APV that I want right now.

I've been using Blu and other cigalikes for over a year now & I can tell I'm getting a bit obsessed with the cool new/better options out there. My spouse will be thrilled at my new expensive hobby I'm sure!
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread