Am I odd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
It would be odd of you didn't enjoy it with what you found works well for you. I personally mainly used the RBA on my Cloud Beast but do enjoy the T8 coils very much and have some T10 coils on the way to see what they're like

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk

Reactions: pahick

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
I didnt try the bbb RBA yet, have a Merlin Mini I didnt try either. New to sub ohm, but have some coils, wick, etc coming. Hopefully theyll work for me, but so far loving the bb and .4. Just seems to fly in the face of everything else I read.
If you enjoy it then any other opinions don't matter. An enjoyable vaping experience is finding what works for you, it's different for everybody!

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
I didnt try the bbb RBA yet, have a Merlin Mini I didnt try either. New to sub ohm, but have some coils, wick, etc coming. Hopefully theyll work for me, but so far loving the bb and .4. Just seems to fly in the face of everything else I read.
RBA is nice because you can use whatever ohm coils you want and it's quick and easy to replace the cotton. This is just my preference but I love SS316L as I can use it in TC or VW modes

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
I'm with you on the BB and .4 as far as flavor goes, so no, not odd.

But wait, there's more!

Once you start building decks, the change in flavor and cloud production can be unexpected, and very welcome. I'm a convert for the most part, as the BB is the only non-rba tank in my rotation. Whatever works for you, and keeps you away from the stinkies, is most important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread