Not open for further replies.

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Around the corner release date July 3
    More info: Best Single Coil RTA- GeekVape Ammit | GeekVape
    Pre order: Authentic GeekVape Ammit 25 RTA Gold 2ml 5ml Rebuildable Atomizer

1d57d604e9.jpg
    1d57fc2235.jpg

Last edited:

Steamer861

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 13, 2014
    Canada
    I was thinking about pre-ordering this also. But might wait a week or so to see more reviews on it.

So far the design looks good. I like how the side air flow is actually directed at the coil.

I recognize this deck, & like it! Thats good enough for me :)
    I don't put much stock into reviews :( I mostly watch them to get a good view of the product & all it's parts. I want to form my own opinion, thats the only one that matters to me :)

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    The DJLsb review was quite positive - Daniel tends to be a pretty solid reviewer.

I'm pre ordering in silver. I liked the original Ammit, but the small capacity didn't work so well for me.

I'm still searching for something that can replace the avocado24 as my daily driver high flavor single coil tank. I had high hopes for the Perseus, but my hands-on experience made me really dislike that beast. The OBS Nano has been solid, but Av24 still wins.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I never had any leaking issues with my original ammit. I still use it today but have to watch putting really thick liquid in it because the tolerance is so close inside the tank that sometimes I'll have wicking issues if the liquid is too thick or I chain vape.

leekeylee

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2014
    Hull, UK
    That could be our battle cry. "Remember the Merlin!"

That's why I been using the OBS Nano with top airflow no leaking. It's good but not quite their with the flavour.

I have high hopes for the Ammit 25 I hope I am not disappointed

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    That's why I been using the OBS Nano with top airflow no leaking. It's good but not quite their with the flavour.

I have high hopes for the Ammit 25 I hope I am not disappointed
    My OBS has great flavor. But yes it's 50/50 some say it's great other say it's only ok.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread