RTA atomizer. Which should I choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exie

Jun 10, 2018
Hello guyz,...
I have several atomizers and honestly between us i don't know, which one to choose, which is the best?
Geekvape Zeus Dual rta,Zeus rta(single coil), Digiflavor Pharaoh, Digiflavor Themis RTA ,OBS Crius,Wake RTA,Ammit,Griffin 25 or Vapor Giant Go Proffesional

mod i already have. Vopoo Drag and i can say it's pretty good, really. So that's why i need know ur answer.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Uh why did you get them all if you only want to choose one? I can only hope that you may be under the (mistaken) impression that one is going to be somehow "better" with your particular mod, but given it's a pretty generic, decent mod, I don't think there is one that is going to 'Pair" best.

Secondly, that is entirely subjective. If there were ONE true "best" atomizer the ecig market would be a lot smaller. They're all going to be a bit different, and you will probably LAND on one you like best, so in your case, I'm just going say START with the one that is easiest to build. Of course, that is also somewhat subjective but if you have something single coil and on the larger side, start with THAT. You may love or hate it but usually "least complicated" is a good place to start something.
Anna

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
If you already have them, then all I can say is fiddle with them to see which works best for you.

If you’re looking to buy them, just pay attention to the features, look closely at the deck, and maybe watch some reviews.

Or, just do like I did and buy everything that catches you eye.

Jasmine Zhang

Unresolved Status
Aug 6, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Steve W Pedersen

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2011
bakersfield,ca
Ok, my 2c
Griff 25+ , Theimis mesh version, and one not on your list steam crave aromanizer + all totally fab performers.
I had such miserable experiance with the zeus single I would steer you away from them. lot's of folks seem to have had good luck with them tho so I suppose I am an aberation to the usual zeus experiance.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread