An Update from MyVape.com Concerning our own Max Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I want to express condolences to our very own Max Wood, CSR Manager for MyVape.com. Max lost his DEAR wife last week and he is now going through alot of pain, sorrow and even confusion he tells me at times. We here at MyVape are giving him assistance where we can. But know Max, we can feel that pain, its something we all dread to have to go through ourselves. We love you my friend and all of us here, I am sure, are here for you.

Daniel
On Behalf of all of us at MyVape.com

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
chimpanzee_pan_troglodytes_w_sticker_rectangle_zpse9e67cbf.png
Woody, No words really will touch your pain at this moment honey. Please know I am with you in Spirit helping to hold your heart in it's heavy time. Your wife is also with you, her spirit is giving you comfort and will continue to forever. Talk to her, she can hear you, You will never be alone my friend ♥ If you ever need a shoulder to cry on lemme know babes. Love you
LaieA_062_zpsfkhq06ff.gif

Reactions: dannoman

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
Thank you everyone! She was a loving, wonderful woman. She loved her children, grandchildren and friends to the Nth degree. She was very sage with her advice and friends and family would come to her to talk and get her advice on any problem they were having. She loved music! She sang in several Oratorio Choirs until her COPD took her oxygen away but she still listened! She played guitar, mandolin and piano and was very good on all of them. She played until her Diabetes took her strength away last year. My Robin, was 58yrs old and we had 35 wonderful years together! She loved God and studied all the time, I guess he needed her to come home and play him some wonderful music. I just know that she is no longer hurting and I will see her again one day.

I will be back on soon. Thanks everyone for your support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread